4500 Garland St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Map · Phone number

About Salon 4500

Hello Beautiful Brides! My name is Heather. I have been doing hair for over 14 years. I specialize in updo's for all occasions and I enjoy being part of your special day. I now have my own salon which provides a more private relaxing atmosphere for you and your wedding party. I include free mamosas for everyone, or water and soda's if you prefer. I am also available to travel onsite with party's of 3 or more. My prices are very reasonable and I have had a lot of experience making this an enjoyable day for you!

FamilySalon085
ChrisandAmandasWeddingCancun404
FamilySalon085

2 Reviews for Salon 4500

Kristen · Married on 04/04/2009

Heather did an amazing job on my hair and all my bridesmaid's hair. Her salon offers a relaxing and intimate environment that is perfect for calming pre-wedding jitters. My girls and I were able to relax and enjoy ourselves without the normal hustle and stress of every other salon I have been in.

Sent on 04/15/2009

Angela · Married on 09/20/2008

I highly recommend Heather at Salon 4500. She is a top-notch stylist who has always created a notable and unique hair style for the MANY different occasions I've gone to her for, including bridal parties I've been part of. She is very versitile and is also excellent at creating something you envision, or coming up with a creation of her own. She is a true "hair artist" who can create any kind of look you're going for: modern, simple, elegant, ornamental, elaborate....up-do, partially up, or down with curls...whatever you want, she can do. Key to your finished style is making sure it will last for the duration of your occasion....and she always makes sure you won't have to worry about your hair for the rest of the day. This is especially important for the bridal party as there is plenty of other things to focus on that special day! The value you get from her can't be beat, whether it is just for you or your entire bridal party.

Sent on 04/16/2009

Salon 4500's reply:

As you might be able to guess, I have much love from my sister. Though she may be biased, she is conveying the love I have for doing Updo's and Styles for weddings. Thank you Bridezilla... (I can say I can handle anyone if I was able to handle this bridezilla...he he)

Salon 4500 FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair

• 4500 Garland St Wheat Ridge, 80033 See on map
    7205191067 (Phone number)
    3038091359 (Other Phone Number)
    Tues-Sat Hours are Flexible