585 Charlottes Lane, Lincolnton, NC 28092 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sallie Mosely Photography

There is nothing to match the intimacy and hope of two people committing their lives to one another. It's more than photography, it's your story and you deserve to have it told beautifully. Specializing in fine art, photojournalistic photography, Sallie documents the raw emotion paying attention to the moments in between - the stolen glances, the longing revealed in an unguarded moment - and turns your moments into masterpieces.

Couples who book Sallie benefit from a number of wedding photography services. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Second shooter
  • Videography
  • Love Story Short Movie
  • Full Day Coverage

Other Services
    In addition, Sallie offers a wide array of products. Options include:
  • Wedding albums
  • Wedding canvases
  • Bridal Portraits
  • Engagement shoots
  • Digital files
  • Mounted prints
  • Fine Art Metals and Acrylics

Areas Covered
    Sallie Mosely Photography is located in Lincolnton, North Carolina. In addition to providing services to couples locally, services are extended to those in Charlotte, Asheville and Raleigh, North Carolina, and the surrounding states. I love destination weddings and always have a current passport.

Sallie Mosely Photography was formerly known as Sites of Your Life Photography

Sallie Mosely Photography 3
Sallie Mosely Photography 4
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful memories captured by a fun and organized professional!

Sallie was our wedding photographer and my husband and I are so happy with our pictures!

It took me a long time to find a wedding photographer, as many of them seemed to offer photo packages with little flexibility for my criteria. From my first conversation with Sallie, she listened to my vision for my wedding day and asked me what I wanted, which made her stand out from the rest. She took time to meet with me and my fiance at the time and get to know us and our love story before we even hired her! We weren't only impressed by her stunning portfolio, we knew we wanted to work with Sallie because she made us feel comfortable-- which is super important when you have a fiance who doesn't like to take pictures!

We enjoyed each shoot with Sallie (enagagement, bridal, and wedding day) because she is a pro at what she does. We appreciated how she guided us through poses that felt natural to us and how she aimed to get pictures that really captured our personalities. She is open to feedback and was great at communicating throughout our engagement and even after our wedding day. We always looked forward to getting our pictures, and lucky for us Sallie always delivered beautiful photos in a timely manner.

Before the big day, we went over what shots meant the most to us, expectations for the day, the names of family and party members, and more-- all lead by her in and effort to make the day go as smoothly as possible! Her organization and professionalism on our wedding day put everyone's nerves at ease and made pictures really fun.

Overall, Sallie is creative, professional, and fun. With our wedding day behind us, we are so happy we chose to work with Sallie because we now have beautiful pictures to remember our special day and we love sharing them with our family and friends. We would gladly work with Sallie again for any future shoots!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Sallie Mosely Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such a kind review! I know you two will do great things in your life, the most valuable of all being the love you share with one another and those around you. All my love to you both!

Stacey · Married on 05/11/2019

Best kept secret

Sallie is such a joy to work with. She is talented beyond words and conveys a story with her photography. The time she devotes to each shoot and editing is far more than you see in your average photographer these days. She is responsive and works hard to ensure your needs are met. I can’t say enough about her talent. Her passion shines through her work and I believe she is the benchmark for a great photographer. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Sallie Mosely Photography 5
    Sallie Mosely Photography 6
    Sallie Mosely Photography 7
    Sallie Mosely Photography 8
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 04/11/2018

Creative Even in The Elements

My event company DNA Affairs decorated and coordinated the wedding Sallie shot this past weekend. I'm in awe of her creativity and willingness to go the extra mile to get the best shots---even in the rain! She captured the sentiments and emotions of the day perfectly. I look forward to recommending her to other couples, and hopefully working with her again!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sallie Mosely Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount