Salero On the Beach

• Taste Events

5 Reviews for Salero On the Beach

Katie Koff · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding Venue

So, if you’re planning a wedding, you know the process is stressful. Up until the reception, I would have recommended eloping or doing a destination wedding...BUT after how amazing Salero was, I would recommend this place to anyone. From the first time we met Dawn and saw the venue, we knew this was it. We didn’t go anywhere else. The facility is beautiful, with an amazing view. Once decorated with all the finishing touches for our wedding, we were so incredibly pleased. The food was absolutely amazing. The DJ kept the dance floor packed all night...I even made it out there for a while and I NEVER dance. And Dawn....shew....where to begin. She was amazing, attentive, helpful, had the utmost attention to detail, always made sure my wife and I had a drink in our hand, made sure we were fed (very well), and made this experience as smooth and memorable as possible. I’m ready to find another reason to throw a party there. There was not one thing that we asked of her that was too much or inconvenient. She bent over backwards to make sure we worried about nothing that night and made the night ran so smooth. Her staff was absolutely amazing as well and were more than happy to do anything asked of them. I just can not say enough about how incredible this experience was!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Adina · Married on 05/17/2019

Our dream wedding come true!

If I could give Dawn, her husband, and the incredible staff at Salero's a ten star rating, we would! First, when we met her, she had Phil Collins blasting on the speakers and said, Hey guys, come on in, what can I get you to drink to celebrate you two? We knew from that moment this was where we were going to get married. Not only did dawn respond to every questions and concern, but also gave us realistic alternatives with any conflict. For example, our photographer was leaving 90 minutes before final send off. No problem for Dawn! She and DJ Steve rounded everybody off for sparkler photos and then got everyone back up to continue the party! After our ceremony, we were absolutely starving and exhausted. She hustled us in to a private back room set up for appetizers with our signature cocktail. The food was unbelievable, the presentation was beautiful, and every last detail was simply perfect. She even catered to special kosher food requests, making sure to go those guests to see if there was anything else on the menu food or drink wise she could offer outside of the special meals we bought. Nothing was impossible for them. It was truly the wedding of our dreams,. If you haven't hired them yet, hurry! Can't wait to post the professional shots from Lindsay. Thank you guys so so ssooooo much!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn · Married on 09/11/2016

We could not have asked for a better wedding!! Everything was truly amazing! The food was better than any expectation we could have had, and our guests keep talking about it! The DJ was THE BEST!! Dawn and her staff were truly amazing, professional, accommodating and the list could go on and on. Dawn gives you a million dollar wedding and then some! I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding in every way! I wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/18/2016

• Rehoboth Beach, 19971 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Salero On the Beach)