Arlington, VA 22213 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Saima Says Design

At Saima Says Design, a custom stationery studio located in Washington DC, we specialize in unique paper goods for your special event. All the work we do is completely personalized and one-of-a-kind, created just for you and your individual event. We offer invitations, save the dates, ceremony programs, escort and table cards, thank you stationery and any other items you might need to complete your stationery wardrobe.

Based on the continued success of our custom offerings, in early 2009 we willl be introducing our Signature Collection–a ready-to-order line of wedding stationery and accessories. We are excited to unveil this exclusive collection that showcases our unique style, high quality and creative design.

Saima Says Design has designed event stationery for Hollywood writers, magazine editors and wedding planners. We cater to a national and international clientele.

Follow Saima Says Design on

SSD Logo
SSD Logo

17 Reviews for Saima Says Design

Kendall · Married on 11/14/2009

Saima created the most unique and gorgeous save-the-dates and invitations for my fall wedding!! I wanted something completely different for my save-the-dates that incorporated the fall season with the elegance of the Willard (my venue) and Washington, D.C. She designed an elegant leaf with all of the necessary information that was tied to an actual stick! The presentation was gorgeous and was completely unique!!!!!

My invitations were absolutely stunning and were mailed on a bed of real fall leaves!! Saima's work is unbelievable and I will use her for any of my future invitation/announcement needs!!

Sent on 12/11/2009

Anbinh · Married on 10/18/2009

Saima was a pleasure to work with. She's fun, honest, professional and her creativity is unmatched to the other invitation vendors. I used Saima for two wedding events that I had. Saima will listen to your ideas and turn the product to so much more. My guests did not throw away the invitations because they were so beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend Saima Says Designs! Thank you so much for all the work that you put in, I truly appreciate it :)

Sent on 06/02/2010

Molly · Married on 08/23/2009

we loved working with Saima. She was incredibly conscientious, helpful, and flexible which made the invitation process easy, especially since we were living overseas. Her designs are beautiful, distinctive, and of high quality.

Sent on 06/02/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Engaging Affairs
    Engaging Affairs Wedding Planners

Saima does amazing work! She has created some of the most stunning and unique invitations for our brides. If you want your invitations to be one-of-a-kind and truly fabulous, call Saima!

• Blue Canary Events
    Blue Canary Events Wedding Planners

I've only had the opportunity to work with Saima once but my client was extremely happy with the wedding invitations she had custom-made! The paper and design was beautiful and the bride got so many wonderful comments on how unique they were. If you're looking for something you can truly call your own that nobody else will ever have, see what Saima can come up with for you!

• Arlington, 22213 See on map