4321 e fountain st, Mesa, AZ 85205 Map · Phone number

Saiaf Films Photography & Videography 5
Saiaf Films Photography & Videography 6
Saiaf Films Photography & Videography 7

Llana Jane · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Saiaf and team are as good as you can get.

The team's passion, especially Saiaf's eye for excellent photography captured our wedding in ways we never thought would be possible. From the collection of photos he captured, my most favorite ones are those that were candidly taken, which show rawness and immense emotion. It seems like there is nothing Saiaf cannot capture breath-takingly with his camera and unparalleled photography skills.

Most importantly, what I appreciate the most, is the team's effort to get along and get to know our wedding guests better. They mingled for a little while before they proceed with photo-taking. Because of that, our guests are much more comfortable around his team and did not mind much that Saiaf was taking photos of them during the party. And since we do not want to collect staged photos with forced smiles and awkward poses (though we have a few, haha!), we're truly thankful that we came across Saiaf Films as we were browsing the web for wedding photographers.

Overall, amazing photos and unforgettable experience with Saiaf.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Arjun A. · Married on 03/06/2019

Just got hitched

I just had my wedding last week, and I can say this team is such a pleasure to work with. They are punctual, attentive and friendly to everyone. I just cant wait to see all of my wedding photos.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Lawrence · Married on 02/28/2019

Recommended 1000x

Our experience using Saiaf Films has been very pleasant and positive. My wife is someone who is very picky with certain things when she wants a service to be done. I can say without hesitation that Kareem and his crew met all of our expectations. They were on time, friendly to everyone, had a vision for our shoot, knew how to get the look for each picture, and the finished product was high quality and great! I would definitely consider using this team again in the future.

Sent on 03/25/2019