Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sage Dove Photography

Light Filled. Intimate. Emotive. Natural.

I capture truth, love and intimacy through photos. You can expect honest, heartful connection from all of my work.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Sacramento

Follow Sage Dove Photography on

6 Reviews for Sage Dove Photography

We couldn't be happier with Sage Dove Photography! Brittany made both of us feel so comfortable that our photos make it look like we were the only ones there, in those soft and silly moments. She was especially great at catching those loving looks that couples secretly gift each other. Though we were a little worried about our little house being a work-in-progress, Brittany knew it would be perfect for a low-key peek into our lives, in the home we're making together, giving us the romantic-yet-real photos that we're looking for. Brittany has a special eye for details, capturing the sweet little moments that are the day-to-day reality of loving your someone... without you even realizing that's what's happening! Sage Dove Photography is 1000% recommended.

Profile Picture User7755714, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany is amazing!! She's so responsive and communicates with you about what you want. I'm always so impressed with my photos and especially how quickly they are done. I recommend her to everyone

Profile Picture Lexi, 6/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been a maid of honor three times, and now I help coordinate weddings/events at my church on occasion. I have recommended SageDove for several events. (Engagement, Weddings, Maternity, Family Photos, Memorial Services...etc) If you are looking for a Wedding Photographer - go with Brittany at SageDove! She is sweet, talented, and professional. Not only will you love the moments captured on your special day, but you have the option to book Sage Dove and capture special moments with your significant other for years to come- no matter the occasion!

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/20/17, 1 Review