San Diego, CA 92128 Map · Phone number

About Sacred Ceremonies by Lois

Congratulations on your engagement and with your upcoming wedding. . . . .

My name is Lois Baldi and I’m a non-denominational Wedding Officiant based in San Diego, California. As a contemporary wedding minister, I have been privileged to help create and officiate meaningful and sacred wedding ceremonies within our local community for well over 10 years and over 30 years experience facilitating women’s retreats, blessing circles, guided healing meditations, baby blessings, house blessings and different healing workshops to help those on a path of growth and wellbeing. Drawing on the skills I use for these activities has helped to bring a deeper meaning and understanding for the sacredness of the marriage ceremony.

As a wedding minister, I will help guide you in designing a wedding ceremony that is uniquely yours, one that reflects the essence of your relationship and the spirit of your love for each other. It is important that your ceremony is exactly how you want it to be.

Whether you are planning a large formal wedding; beach nuptials; a backyard family event; an intimate elopement; or a sacred commitment ceremonym it is my goal to help create a special ceremony featuring warmth, a lighthearted approach with a loving and caring presence.

I care deeply about each couple I work with and view their ceremonies as a privilege and honor I take very seriously. I offer a wide variety of added ceremonies and will discuss them during our complimentary consultation meeting.

loisweddin
Karen and Jeff
loisweddin

7 Reviews for Sacred Ceremonies by Lois

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2018

Lois officiated our wedding on April 14, 2018 and we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! When my husband and I first met with Lois, she was immediately so welcoming and friendly, as well as extremely informative!
    We had a meeting with an officiant previous to meeting with her, and it was like night and day between the two. The other officiant seemed to only care about getting paid, didn't ask us questions about ourselves and said there was "no reason" for her to be at the rehearsal. Then we met with Lois and she was so genuine!
    The outlines she provided were SO helpful, and she gave us great suggestions as well. She was there to help our rehearsal run smoothly. After the wedding she emailed me right away letting me know she took our license to the Recorders Office, and let me know what to do in regards to getting my name changed.

Thanks so much for helping to make our day so perfect Lois!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/26/2015

My wedding was magical. It was beautiful. And the one thing that people remember most about it, is the ceremony. The minute we met with Lois, we knew she would be perfect for us. We booked her on the spot. She completely understood our vision and special circumstances (divided family) into consideration. She is very prompt with responding to your inquires and very accommodating when setting up a meeting. Her email process for your ceremony and vows is easy, straight to the point, and very personalized according to your tastes. Because we are very spiritual, we had Lois bring her crystal singing bowls to the ceremony. Whether you are or not, please consider adding this to your wedding. It was the perfect way to end the ceremony. Honestly, our ceremony was the most treasured and memorable part of the entire day. Lois is such a beautiful person inside and out! She would be such an amazing addition to your special occasion.

Sent on 06/08/2015

David · Married on 10/17/2014

Lois was an absolute delight to work with and she helped make our wedding ceremony extra special. Lois came to our first meeting very prepared, with a lot of different options to make our ceremony special and unique. As we worked through the planning, Lois was very attentive to detail, and made sure all the details were covered. From beginning to end, Lois made sure my wife and I were comfortable, and she very much cares about the ceremony and happiness of the couple she is helping. I would absolutely recommend Lois for a friends wedding. We are grateful that we had found her.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Sacred Ceremonies by Lois FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• San Diego, 92128 See on map
    Location of (Sacred Ceremonies by Lois)