District Heights, MD 20747 Map · Phone number

About S&V Photography

Welcome, and let me say congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I would like to thank you for taking the time to view my storefront and invite you to my personal website which is www.sandvphoto.com

Your wedding day is one of the most significant days of your life. It's right up there with getting your first car, graduating, buying a first home, and the birth of children. Typically in that order. And it's also one of the most stressful. You have to find a dress, a location, band or dj, flowers, food, hotel, transportation, and yes, photographers. There are so many decisions it can be overwhelming.

Our philosophy regarding photography is simple. Think and plan ahead, see differently, capture uniquely. I have experience with many types of photography and venues, but rather than make a list of the things I've done, I think it makes more sense to look at the work I've done. And if you like it, I would love working with you on your wedding. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sean White

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints

• Weddings & Events Extraordinaire
    Weddings & Events Extraordinaire Wedding Planners

S & V Photography is a preferred vendor of Weddings & Events Extraordinaire! It is always a pleasure to work with Owner/Operator, Sean White! He will go the distance to make sure his clients are completely satisfied.

• District Heights, 20747 See on map