Boston, MA 02118 Map · Phone number

About S.R. Artistry

S.R. Artistry is committed to your beauty whether it be your wedding day or your first prom. Samantha always takes each individuals natural beauty into account making you the best YOU possible!

Follow S.R. Artistry on

img0449
img00112

7 Reviews for S.R. Artistry

Julie · Married on 07/21/2017

Let me start by saying that I am extremely picky about my make-up. So picky, in fact, that the few times I’ve gotten my make-up professionally done, I’ve basically taken it all off and re-did it myself. I’m SO glad I decided to reach out to Sam for my wedding. She came to my house for my trial, which was so convenient. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted (lashes, winged liner, contour, highlight, etc.) and I feel like she was the first make-up artist who actually listened to me to gave me exactly what I wanted. I was so happy with the result and knew that I could trust her to do my make-up for my wedding day. While I love make-up and wanted to be totally glammed out for my big day, she was also able to deliver for my bridesmaids, who are comfortable with a more natural look. Everyone looked gorgeous. Not only is Sam extremely talented, she was also so sweet, friendly and easy to talk to. Everyone loved her! Don’t think twice about booking Sam..you won’t be disappointed. ☺ --Julie

Sent on 09/09/2017

Shana · Married on 11/14/2015

I've had the pleasure of working side by side with Sam, and also have been her client. She is amazing in every category!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2015

Sam was a life saver! My initial makeup artist dropped out a month before the wedding with the contract already signed and ready to go so you can imagine my panic! She had sent my info over to Sam and she was more than happy to work with me and provide the best service in that short amount of time. It turned out that it was a happy accident because she was everything I hoped for, even keeping my signature cat eye on point the day of! I was so impressed with her work and I felt so beautiful the day of, so did my mom and bridesmaids!

Sent on 12/03/2015

S.R. Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling