S.O.S. Wedding planners

Cancun View map
$800 Package Price

$800 Package Price

We work to create inspired moments and memories that will last forever....

Our speciality are destination weddings and personalized events. We have a team of professionals and experts capable of helping you to make the best choices for the big day!

Services:

*Logistic, planning and operation before and during the wedding

*Financial proposal and sites inspections of hotels and private venues.

*Selection, booking and organisation of vendors.

*Decor and proposal of wedding design (fowers, colors).

*Following with skype calls and emails.

*Wedding Layout

*Timeline and program

and more...

Caty C. Married on 04/23/2022

10/10 recommend

Maggie & her team were absolutely amazing! We were referred to her by a previous bride that worked with her in Mexico, and to say she saved our wedding is an understatement! She is responsive, reliable and has a true passion for her profession. If you are in need of a wedding planner, look no further! You can trust that you are in great hands and your wedding day will be all that you have ever dreamed of! Thank you SOS wedding planners!!
  • Jeniece
    Jeniece W. Married on 12/09/2021

The most incredible wedding planners in the world!!!!

Maggie & Michael are DREAM wedding planners. My husband and I were supposed to be married in Italy in May of 2020. After rescheduling 5 times, we finally decided to cancel Italy and move the wedding to Tulum. The moment we met Maggie, we fell in love with her. She has the most calming and nurturing demeanor and really just makes you feel like everything will be ok. Planning a wedding from scratch for the second time in less than a year is a lot to handle. Giving up your dream wedding location in Italy is a lot to handle. Replanning a whole new wedding in 6 months is a lot to handle. Maggie and Michael made what seemed like the impossible, actually possible.

And at the end of the day - our wedding in Tulum was nothing short of pure perfection and was honestly better than anything we could have ever imagined (Italy included). I am not a go with the flow kind of bride. I have a very clear vision and know what I want. I am VERY particular. And for someone to be able to execute the vision I had in my head and make it even better than that - is no small task. Every single person who went to our wedding said it was the most beautiful, absolute best wedding they have ever been to in their lives - and it is 200% because of Maggie and Michael. Not only did they make sure our wedding day was perfect, they planned our welcome dinner, our brunch and all the transportation for our guests.

I am very rarely impressed and I NEVER write reviews. But I would move heaven and earth to let the world know how amazing this team is. If you are getting married in Mexico - these are the planners for you. I love them all dearly and when I think about my wedding and the work their team did to make my day perfect - I get emotional and start to cry. These are some of the most special people on earth and you will be so lucky to have them as your wedding planners.
    Morea H. Married on 12/07/2018

Could not have asked for more

Maggie and the team were amazing and I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She knew how to calm me down when I was stressed, was very responsive through WhatsApp (literally talked to her everyday) and took care of everything. There were no problems and everything turned out better than I could have ever expected.

Cancun , Playa del Carmen Cancun
0115219988460985
Location of (S.O.S. Wedding planners)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding