Rylant Events & Weddings

Plano, TX View map Visit website

Rylant Events & Weddings is a wedding and events planning business based in Plano, Texas. They understand that being successful means being flexible and ready to adapt to suit each client’s unique needs and vision. They want your celebration to be a joyous and memorable experience for all involved.

Rylant Events & Weddings offers full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination, and event decoration services. Whatever you need, they’re always available and eager to assist. Feel free to contact them with any questions you may have. They can’t wait to help you design the experience of a lifetime.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$20

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious

Team

Marissa
Marissa
Owner

I was recently married to my wonderful husband, who gave me an amazing bonus daughter. We have 2 dogs and a cat that we adore! When I am not working I can be found spending my time reading, gardening, baking, or playing video games.

My love for details and organizational skill helps me be a perfect fit as a wedding planner. As I stepped in to a planner role for several friends' and family weddings over the years, I discovered I truly enjoy doing it, so why not make a business doing something I love?

I would be honored to be considered to help make your special day as special as you!

Texas Plano, TX, 75074
Location of (Rylant Events & Weddings)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding