About RW Chocolate Fountains of Orlando, Daytona Beach, Tampa

Chocolate Fountain Rentals Orlando,Tampa and Daytona Beach. Cake Pops Now Available!

Keep them talking long after your event is over......

RW Chocolate Fountain Rentals provides couture Chocolate Fountains.  We believe every Chocolate Fountain should look like a centerpiece created just for our clients.  We are always incorporating new ideas into our presentation of the Fountains, which is why our Fountains are so popular and sought after.

Why choose RW Chocolate Fountain Rentals?  We provide a new chocolate fountain experience, for the discerning bride.  Add an elegant and unforgettable touch to your wedding reception with a modern version of the chocolate fountain.  It’s not just about the wedding cake anymore!  Proudly serving Orlando, Daytona Beach, Tampa, Lakeland and All of Central Florida.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow RW Chocolate Fountains of Orlando, Daytona Beach, Tampa on

15 Reviews for RW Chocolate Fountains of Orlando, Daytona Beach, Tampa

Ronnie went above and beyond!! She pays so much attention to detail and matched the chocolate fountain to the rest of our wedding. Her chocolate fountain is so pretty and delicious! She also did a dessert table for us that we beyond delicious also!! My guests are still talking about those chocolate covered oreos!!

She takes the time to find out what dessert you like and gives you suggestions on what she thinks will pair well. She's so easy to work with and prompt with her responses as well :)

Profile Picture Ashli , 10/18/14, 18 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ronnie the way you customized your WHITE chocolate fountain to mat the theme of our wedding was so over the top! It was stunning! That is why you are so popular it is all those last minute touches that you do to ensure you over deliver on everything you do! Everyone loved the chocolate. It was obvious your chocolate was high quality compared to so many others I have tasted! I have received so many compliments on the fountain and it really just added to the entire event! I wish I could post a picture here for everyone to see it as it was just so stunning! If you are a couple and considering hiring RW for your event please read the following: As a wedding professional myself for over 20 years here in Central Florida I was lucky enough to have an insight on the best vendors in town. I already knew "RW Chocolate Fountain" and was excited to add them to our team of vendors for our Vow Renewal. We refer "RW Chocolate Fountain" to all of our brides and have the privilege of working with them on a regular basis. We knew it would be no surprise that they would offer us the same amazing service that they has for so many of our brides! We love you Ronnie and Thank you for helping make our vow renewal so amazing! To all the couples out there looking at "RW Chocolate Fountain" .....Book with confidence you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Misty, 5/23/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Ronnie is such a sweetheart! She does everything to make the day perfect! I loved working with her and her husband Will with the Photobooth from start to finish!! AMAZING!!!! So easy and great!!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/13/13, 1 Review

Flatware
Glassware
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I wanted to take a moment to endorse a fellow Wedding Professional: RW Chocolate Fountain Rentals. Ronnie Renaud and her team create the most delicious and beautiful chocolate displays. They are very professional from the moment they arrive to an event, to the time they break down their wonderful displays. The company provides wonderful chocolate fountains, displayed impeccably with footed cake plateaus and topped with gorgeous floral arrangements. The items they bring for dipping are fresh and top quality. Give them a call for your next special event.

RW Chocolate fountains has the best chocolate you could ever taste from a fountain! They are also very personable and professional people. They know how to keep their fountains clean and sanitary for everyone to enjoy.

She is a true professional and goes above and beyond in setting up a beautifully decorated chocolate fountain. Not only does it taste good, it looks spectacular with some nice added touches.

74 PROS I KNOW

Orlando, Florida, Daytona Beach, Florida, Orlando/Daytona/Central Florida, FL   See On Map
407-443-0779 (phone)