Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce

Houston Wedding Videographer
Houston wedding videographer Hierarchy Films combines High Definition video, and clear digital sound, to create a cinematic documentary film of your wedding and reception.

Contact me to today to reserve your date for just $500.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce on

36 Reviews for Hierarchy Films by Rusty Bryce

Rusty was absolutely amazing! I only saw him one time all night, just to say hi and he had our amazing video back to us in less then a week. I definitely recommend him to everyone! !!

Profile Picture Bailey, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rusty, we had the utmost pleasure of viewing your beautiful video of my daughter Stephanie and Jonathan's September 20th, 2014 wedding. I had literally interviewed dozens of videographers and you came highly recommended. You more than exceeded my expectations and you made the wonderful memory of my daughter's wedding a work of art. Thank you so very much for the time and obvious care you put into it. I cannot begin to express our gratitude and would recommend you a 100 times over

Profile Picture MaryJo, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rusty was absolutely amazing!! Our photographer recommended him to us and I couldn't be more pleased with the way our wedding video turned out. The highlights video is a must!! He puts it together so nicely and the full version of our wedding and ceremony was so beautiful! Rusty showed up early and left late! Very professional and friendly!

Profile Picture April, 6/28/14, 8 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Rusty is fast, friendly and super easy to get a long with. He's a stealth shooter, never gets in the way and usually is able to video everything that happens. Meeker Pictures recommends Rusty Brice.

Rusty is a true professional. He was literally everywhere at the same time throughout the entire wedding. He helped me tremendously in pulling off the "Love is Glamorous" theme.

After viewing a video from one of my recent clients my breath was taken away. The skill in creating such an incredible piece in the end is all amazing the watch. I was impressed by the clarity of the audio and video and the angles captured. Awesome Job!!

We love working with Rusty! We refer him quite a bit and our brides have always been very happy with him. He is very easy to work with and his style blends nicely with ours which allows us to work together seamlessly on your wedding day. Rusty even turns his product around in 1 week (which makes the rest of us look bad but we love him anyway)!

I recommend the services of rusty bryce wedding films to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

213 PROS I KNOW