37179 Morado, Madera, CA 93636 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rustic Rose Ranchette Rentals and Retail

I love the thrill of the hunt and have a creative flair for finding unique items and using them in my decor.

it was only natural to want to share what I love and offer rental items that are not only unique but very affordable.

I also offer personal shopping for wedding decor in lieu of renting.

I specialize in Vintage, Rustic, Shabby Chic, Romantic, Western and Prairie style. I get ispiration from my favorite decor magazines and shopping at Antiques week in Round Top, Texas...Home of the Junk Gypsies.

I love helping others and know what it's like to be on a Budget. You can have a beautiful event with my items and tips for staying on budget. I have yrs of experience planning parties and selling my items in Antique stores and Flea markets.

It is my honor to help create beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. I look forward to planning the wedding of your dreams during our consultation.

XoXo,

Sheri “Angel” Tate

1c54d812a01a0a98 image
1c54d812a01a0a98 image

Rustic Rose Ranchette Rentals and Retail FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rustic Rose Ranchette Rentals and Retail 1
    Consultation discount
    I would love to help you plan your wedding. I offer a variety of rustic/western/shabby/vintage wedding rentals.
    If I don’t have something then I can recommend a vendor that does. I also offer personal shopping and can find the items that you want at discounted prices.
    My consultation fee is $50 for one hour. I can meet you in person/set up a personal phone call or even FaceTime.
    If you mention that you found me on wedding wire then I will take $10 off of your consultation fee. Please note, the consultation fee is applied towards any services or rentals that you reserve.
    I want to be a part of making your wedding dreams come true!
    XOXO, Sheri “Angel” Tate