207 Randolph Ave., Clifton, NJ 07011 Map · Phone number

About Rustic Food Custom Catering

Rustic Food Custom Catering is honored to assist bridal couples and their families design a reception inspired by each couple's vision. Rustic Food Custom Catering works closely with our bridal clients to craft a menu and event plan that reflects each couple's individual style, taste and budget.

We offer unique menus and exception cuisine using seasonal ingredients, including our own home grown organic produce. We can fully customize any menu to include vegetarian, vegan and a variety of dietary options - always different, always delicious.

From creative menus to location logistics, event planning, professional chefs, servers and bartenders to china, silver, linens, tables & chairs, Rustic Food will help plan every step to make the day of your dreams come true.

Contact Elaine at 973.783.0596; elaine@rusticfood.com to start planning your perfect wedding!

Follow Rustic Food Custom Catering on

Rustic Food Custom Catering 1
  • Victoria

Victoria · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Engagement Party— incredible Food and Service

Elaine and her team catered our engagement party this past October. We were looking for hearty Fall favorites to compliment our outdoor event and Rutic Food Custom Catering did not disappoint. At first my family and I planned to cook ourselves, but last minute decided it would be easiest to have the event catered. I was nervous that with only two weeks left before the event I would find a decent caterer but Elaine and her team pulled through. From my very first cal to inquire all the way through delivery, I was met with nothing but professionalism, honesty, and flexibility. Elaine helped me plan a menu filed with variety to accommodate all dietary needs. She delivered the food right to our event, on time, and with everything we needed to both keep our food hot and to serve. The food was not only delicious but presented beautifully. My guests ate well and to this day rave about the quality of the food at our party. Worth every dollar.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Rustic Food Custom Catering 2

Maureen · Married on 04/29/2017

I can't say enough good things. Even from day one, Elaine was extremely responsive and accommodating. We did a very nice tasting at her kitchen, where she answered our questions and helped us understand both what her role would be and how she envisioned being of the most help to us both logistically and in putting together our menu. The day of, Elaine and Co. arrived on-time and prepared to set up, they were clearly professional and experienced and navigated the speed bumps of a backyard wedding without issue. The food was plentiful (one of my irrational fears was running out), and the guests raved about the raviolis (personally, I hoarded a few bacon wrapped shrimps). They also were helpful in accommodating few guests' unexpected dietary needs, and preparing plates for both myself and my husband, as well as several guests who's schedules required a later mealtime. The servers and bartenders were absolutely perfect. I could find them when I needed them, but otherwise they were very unobtrusive. The tables were kept clean and the food readily replenished like magic. When looking back over the caterer interview process, I'm glad I put more money towards hiring Rustic Food for our wedding. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

I want to start off by saying that, after the wedding, a large part of the feedback I've been getting from guests is how good the food was. They said it's the best food they've ever had at a wedding. We already knew this before the wedding, since we had a tasting with Elaine, but it was great to hear others share similar opinions.
    When we started this journey, I was a little nervous about the fact that we had to do everything ourselves. We did not book a full service venue. The next easiest thing was use book Elaine and her team because she was able to make the whole process so smooth and easy, from setting up a floor plan for us, to hiring a wait staff and bartenders, to saving us the trouble of having to think about rentals (she works with a rental company and does the ordering for you).
    The day of, she knew we'd be busy so Elaine set aside a couple plates of the food from cocktail hour to make sure we were eating. Her team was great at setting up and following the plan I set up for them. They were a huge reason why our day was so perfect, and such a big success. Thanks so much Elaine and team!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Rustic Food Custom Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 85.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Closed
    Closed Wedding Cakes

I have spoken with the owner, Elaine, and she is a wonderfully friendly and professional food artist. Her palette for flavors is amazing and her table design is beautiful. You will be getting the very best and I highly recommend them for any event large or small. Kathy Cake Creations

• 207 Randolph Ave. Clifton, 07011 See on map