307 Washington Street, Covington, IN 47932 Map · Phone number

About Rural 27 - Event Rentals

First off "Congratulations!" and we wish you nothing, but great success in planning your amazing event.

Rural 27 - Event Rentals located in Central Indiana in Covington, Indiana with an extensive inventory of rustic, woodsy, shabby-chic, and vintage items to assist with your engagement party, bridal or baby shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding, birthday, anniversary, or with any amazing social event you have planned.

Need assistance on the day of your event? Rural 27 - Event Rentals is here to handle the set up and take down logistics of your event to make sure everything you have spent months planning looks exactly how you envisioned.

--->Rent items for your next fabulous event

--->Let us personalize pieces just for you

--->Set up and break down assistance on the day of your event

Want to look your best on the day of your special event? Tuxedo Rentals available. Here to help you dress to impress.

Have a question? Would love to hear from you!

All the Best, Kazia & Andy

Follow Rural 27 on Facebook and Instagram to get access to all the "Thoughts of the Week" to assist with planning your amazing event. Every week we will post a "hint of inspiration" to give some great ideas for your next big event.

Where would we be without Pinterest?! Follow us to see what we are in LOVE with!

Do you "#"? Instagram at rural27_eventrentals

antique lanterns champagne chair sashes 51 657259

42 Reviews for Rural 27 - Event Rentals

Lori · Married on 04/21/2019

Fulfilled Last Minute Requests

Wow did I ever feel lucky to find out about Rural 27!! I was trying to plan a shower from over 500 miles away and came across this gem. Literally one week before the shower and I was in her shop, rented a few things and was good to go. She made things so much easier!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Heather

Heather Targosz · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best Decision I Made Was Hiring Rural 27!

I absolutely could not have had such a beautiful wedding without Kazia and her Rural 27 team. I was determined to DIY most of my wedding decor, but planning the wedding from across the country became very overwhelming. Enter Kazia. She totally got my vision, offered amazing suggestions and was extremely easy to work with--even from 2,000 miles away. Days before the wedding, we met at the venue to pass off my precious decor, and she took the reins from there. It was SUCH a relief knowing my vision was in expert hands, and the venue turned out even better than I had imagined! Kazia even coordinated with my florist and bakery to make sure everything was in place, and she managed the entire clean-up process, packing all of my items neatly into my car at the end of the night. If you have a vision for your big day, Kazia will execute it flawlessly and exceed your expectations.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Joanna Campione · Married on 09/14/2018

Rural 27 made my wedding look AMAZING!

Kazia was absolutely amazing to work with every step of the way! She was patient with me and all of my questions :) And on the day of my wedding, everything looked even more amazing than I invisioned it!

Sent on 11/26/2018

• The Bridal Boutique of Naperville
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Wedding Dresses

Many of my brides want the "rustic elegance" feel for their weddings. When they tell me this, I send them right to Rural 27. Kazia is wonderful to work with and her ideas are fantastic. With their abundant inventory, as well as custom pieces, Rural 27 can change any venue into a bride's perfect dream.

• Brittany Lynn Studios
    Brittany Lynn Studios Wedding Photographers

Kazia is amazing!! She is so creative and professional. She can make everything look absolutely gorgeous for your wedding!! I love her style!

• 307 Washington Street Covington, IN, 47932 See on map