6001 Sentinel Drive, Spring Hill, TN 37174 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Ruby Media Services

I could tell you how wonderful our films are and that they will make you feel like Cinderella at the ball.

I could also tell you that our prices are the best around.

I could also tell you that your wedding is the only wedding we care about or that we can deliver in a week.

Well. We won't tell you any of that. That would be a lie.

Ruby Media cares about all of our clients weddings. Every wedding gets full attention with us.

Prices are based on a realistic creative value that YOUR film deserves. And a short turn around means you got what you paid for. Not a good investment.

I can tell you however how wonderful our brides are but I would rather you ask one of them about our films. We have a huge list we can give you.

I am David W. Ruby. This is my dream company. Family owned and operated for over 20 years now.

I take pride in what we do and love growing this business with the greatest families and brides there is.

It is an honor every Saturday to stand next to a groom seeing his bride for the first time. A true honor.

Please take a look around and thank you for helping my dream come true.

Congratulations from our family to yours,

David W. Ruby Sr.

website pix

• Videos 7

7 Reviews for Ruby Media Services

Erin · Married on 10/18/2013

I loved Ruby Media! They did an Awesome job I watch my video all the time! Im so happy we decided do this to capture our special day! I recommened them to anybody! Thank u again u guys rock!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Megan · Married on 09/28/2013

Both David and Lauri were a pleasure to work with! They captured amazing memories that I will get to cherish forever. They are great at their work, I have lost count at how many times I have watched my love story video and wedding video. Everything turned out great!!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2013

Wonderful work on our video! My now husband, who is not very emotional, shed tears while we watched our video back together :) The music was great and the sound quality and video editing was impeccable! The crew was very professional and I didn't even notice them there which was wonderful - everything just felt so natural!

I love our video and was so happy we decided to capture our special day in this way.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Ruby Media Services Pricing

Ruby Media Services Price Rates

Ruby Media Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,899.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ruby Media Services 1
    Middle of summer heat relief

Save a cool $50 to $150 off your wedding package. Beat the heat and find some shade with this offer.

• Lisa Shelby Photography
    Lisa Shelby Photography Wedding Photographers

David and Lauri with Ruby Media Services are really sweet, genuine, and talented people! There are several videographers to choose from out in this industry, but these guys really know what they are doing! They are not only great people, but produce gorgeous wedding films! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

• 6001 Sentinel Drive Spring Hill, 37174 See on map