About Ruby Envy

Thank you for checking out Ruby Envy! I have been joyfully providing makeup services to brides and bridal parties for 12 years. Sharing in a couple's most important and romantic day is an honor. I am a hopeless romantic, and I strive to provide the new couple with a full array of makeup services, including pre-wedding consultations, personal shopping for wedding day makeup and skincare, and bridal party services. I am a licensed esthetician and can assist the bride with how best to care for her skin prior to, and following, her big day. I love all kinds of bridal beauty, from classic elegance, to rock 'n roll, to bohemian, and I enjoy the process of working with brides to help them pinpoint exactly what their wedding day vision is. It's your day, and everything should be exactly how you want it. Congratulations!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: San Francisco

2 Reviews for Ruby Envy

Kenya did my makeup for my wedding and it was perfect. I usually don't
wear any make up at all and she new exactly how to do it so it looked
natural and enhanced my features without going over the top. Kenya was
confidant and friendly; I knew I'd be in good hands. My make up lasted
for hours and I merely needed a lipstick touch up. I felt beautiful
and confidant as well! Kenya rocks!

Profile Picture Eunice, 10/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As every bride will tell you, her wedding day is one of the most important days of her life. Thank you for making MY day the best! Not only was my make-up done perfectly, but she calmed my nerves too. I will tell everyone about you. You are the best!!

Erica Guzman

Spa
Tanning
Teeth Whitening

1 ENDORSEMENT
Not only is Kenya super fabulous with making a bride look GORGEOUS and NATURAL but she is such a fashion expert and so fun to work with. She instantly makes you feel comfortable and can help you with any fashion decisions. I love how much she loves what she does. She puts all her heart and soul into making you look and feel the most beautiful you've ever felt - exactly what you want on your wedding day. She takes the time to really listen to the brides and helps bring out the best features. Super detailed oriented as well. Brides, do yourself a favor and contact Kenya for your wedding and engagement - you will not be disappointed. I LOVE working with Kenya and I refer my brides to her ALL the time.

Events