1880 Dublin Blvd Ste G., Colorado Springs, CO 80918 Map · Phone number

About RSVP Weddings

R.S.V.P. Weddings was created in 2001 and is considered to be one of Southern Colorado's premier wedding planning services. R.S.V.P. Weddings combines traditional wedding elements with a fresh, modern approach to produce and design weddings that are as beautiful as they are extraordinary.

Nada Gutierrez started R.S.V.P. Weddings in 2001 and is a Colorado Springs native. After a 20 year career in radio sales and marketing, where she created and organized hundreds of sales and charity events, parties and promotions, she realized her passion to plan, organize and create exciting and happy gatherings of people. She has grown the company from a dream, starting out with planning only 6-10 weddings a year in her first couple of years, into one of the most successful wedding and event planning companies in Southern Colorado and has now planned over 200 extraordinary weddings. Nada is the owner, planner and producer of Southern Colorado's most spectacular Bridal Shows, Bridal Extravaganza! held annually in Colorado Springs and is a founder and proud member of the Southern Colorado Wedding Association and an accredited Wedding Planning instructor for the Wedding Planning Institute and is the lead planner for R.S.V.P. Weddings and the creative director for all weddings.

R.S.V.P. Weddings is proud to announce that they have expanded to include Floral Design services where brides can choose beautiful, one of a kind floral designs for their wedding party, ceremony and reception at very affordable prices.

kirsten119
kirsten119
31ba65fb25b76d96 1303330707913 AshleyRussell

5 Reviews for RSVP Weddings

Penny · Married on 08/27/2011

Every bride should feel excited without the stress during the time they plan their wedding. From the moment I spoke to Nada over the phone I knew I was in the right hands. Tom and I had the wedding of our dreams under the budget we had for our wedding. Unfortunately my husband lost his job before everything was paid off for our wedding so I assumed their was no way we could have had such a gorgeous wedding. Nada made everything fall into place even though everyday life was hitting us hard. Tom and I were married in the gazebo on the lake at Green Mountain Falls and had the perfect reception at Giuseppe's in Colorado Springs. We had the most beautiful flowers that Nada put together and the best photographer I have ever seen (Jon Asp). We had about 100 guests and everyone had a blast. Tom and I have been to a few weddings since we got married a year ago and not one wedding has been anywhere close to as stress free and elegant as ours. For anyone that wants a wedding out of a dream without stress please go through RSVP Weddings. Nada knows how to set up everything no matter how much or little money you have. Thank you Nada for everything, Tom and I are still bragging about you and always will.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Rachel · Married on 08/23/2008

We absolutely loved Nada and RSVP weddings. We live in Denver and she made the process of planning a wedding in the Springs really easy. The services we received were definitely worth the price, RSVP was by far the least expensive of the planners we considered using, and Nada really went above and beyond. We loved the meeting space and the oppurtunity to meet with multiple vendors in one day. We were very pleased with the vendors we met through RSVP, and we used several. When we did want to use vendors we were connected with on our own, there was no pressure. In a moment of crisis, Nada was there, and provided the sane advice we needed. It was so nice to have her there to direct the show so that once the rehearsal day arrived we could just relax and enjoy our wedding weekend.

Sent on 04/20/2011

KRISTINA · Married on 09/22/2007

Just by looking at the stars, you can tell I was happy! Nada at Great Events was simply AMAZING! She became like a friend to me through the whole wedding process! We worked together for about a year, and even though I had my Bridezilla moments, Nada stayed sweet, awesome, and pulled together, even when having to deal with me and my mom!!! She recommended all of my best vendors to me, she made all the contracts, stayed in touch with all the vendors, so I wouldn't have to, was on time to all meetings, had great ideas that we used in the wedding, and even pulled together some last minute touches that made the wedding very elegant. All of the vendors highly respect Nada, and jump to it when she says so! Nada is a wedding planner times 10, she is very much on top of her business and it was more than a pleasure working with her. I would highly recommend her to any bride; I think all brides need a wedding planner to be able to truly enjoy their big day and Nada is just the one to do it for them!!

Sent on 12/06/2007

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• John Gibson Photography
    John Gibson Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a wedding planner in Southern Colorado, look no further than Nada at R.S.V.P. Weddings. She provides everything from planning, to day-of coordination, to decorations and floral design. We highly recommend Nada!

• 1880 Dublin Blvd, Ste G. Colorado Springs, 80918 See on map