Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RSVP invites

Eccentric Invitations for Any Event!

I'm an eager graphic designer, working in the publishing industry, with an itch for a creative outlet. While working at a party store during school, I realized my passion for invitations. Having met many brides & grooms on the quest for eccentric wedding invitations, I was inspired to create a line for the unconventional couple. In addition to weddings, I offer invitations for wedding and baby showers, birthdays, housewarming, and more! Contact me for your next event - open to all!

Check out my Etsy shop:

Thanks for looking!

Claudia

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

4 Reviews for RSVP invites

RSVP Invites is absolutely amazing! Claudia was so attentive to every detail. We gave her an idea of what we were looking for but her design for our wedding invites blew us away! Most of our response cards had written notes from the guests that they LOVED our invitations. We wanted something simple but elegant and Claudia certainly delivered. She exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Aside from her professionalism and quality product, the best part about the whole process was how easy she made it! I was stressing everything from the favors to the flowers to the dress, but the invitation was one thing I never had to worry about. I can't explain what a relief that was, thank you Claudia!

Profile Picture User790036, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Shipping
Thermography

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1319043165568 screenshot20111019at12.50.57pm

FREE SHIPPING with first order!

$10.00 Value | Promo Code: FREESHIP
Order your invites through www.etsy.com/shop/rsvpinvites and receive FREE SHIPPING on your first order!
#WWb29dbc130a22788d