8331 FM 1960 West Bldg J-2, Humble, TX 77338 Map · Phone number

About RPM Invites - Event Invitations

Premade, customizable PRINTED

wedding and party invitations.

We are a full service graphic design, marketing and printing company that offers a variety of special event invitations from traditional to unique themed events. We can also design full custom invitations to match the theme of your special day!

We offer classic invitation styles, but I will constantly add new diverse designs Yes, I'll even offer unique themes like motorcycle, hot rod, rockabilly, western and others that are more difficult for the off-beat individual to find. Soon, we will offer metallic text and accents, as well.

_____________________________

As a child, I watched my mother make wedding cakes, bouquets and other wedding accessories. I learned how to mimic her work and add my twist. I knew I wanted to own my own company from that young age. I just didn't know what kind of company.

Once I was old enough to work on my own, I tried my hand at retail, since I was always interested in sewing and wedding gowns. I started altering rental wedding gowns and tuxedos, including altering and repairing beading. I was an Office Manager and Marketing Director for a limousine company. I worked at high end designer shops and ended up managing a tuxedo retail shop in the Atlanta area.

?

When I discovered that working for someone was limiting my creativity, i began marketing consulting freelance for wedding consultants and other wedding businesses in the Atlanta area.

?

I started Red Phoenix Marketing in 2006 and became a marketing consulting firm that also provides graphic design and printing.

?

I have always been involved in the motorcycle industry as well, and as such, a large number of my clients come from this industry. After more than 6 years growing my automotive portfolio, I am moving back toward the wedding industry work that started it all!

?

All invites that I post will vary in theme and content! We don't just offer the designs, we offer printing of the invitations for your convenience!

3945614121742521719411547959946n 1
military blue invite copy
military 4th invite copy

2 Reviews for RPM Invites - Event Invitations

DEBBIE · Married on 01/29/2014

FRESH NEW IDEAS...WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEND OUT MY INVITATIONS , MY FRIENDS WILL BE GREEN WITH ENVY! THIS WILL BE THE ONLY LADY I WILL CALL! WHO WANTS THE COOKIE CUTTER INVITATION FOR THE BIGGEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE...NOT ME! ONLY THE BEST WILL DO! I AM TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW TO CALL HEATHER AT RPM!

Sent on 04/02/2013
  • User3225687 · event on: 09/23/2012

Heather is very talented and creative! Everything was completed in a very timely manner....Thank you!

Sent on 04/29/2013

RPM Invites - Event Invitations's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate the great review! We look forward to doing business with you again!

RPM Invites - Event Invitations FAQ