Saint Peters, MO 63376 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Royalwood Video Productions

Outstanding reviews!! Best Value!! Why look anywhere else!! Our Great couples make it all possible!

You deserve a high quality memento of your special day that captures that entire essence of your special day and fills you with emotion again and again every time you watch it. Let our professionals capture that dream for you.

Royalwood Video Productions is located in the greater St. Louis area and is a premiere video production company. We are a family run company that prides itself in paying special attention to detail and customer service. We shoot and produce stunning videos and images of Special Lifetime Events (engagements, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.).

If you want the finest images of your event you must use the highest quality recording devices and that is why we use the latest High-Definition cameras and equipment. We record your moment and then edit with professional video editing programs and are able to capture the essence of your once in a lifetime special event. These high quality images can be delivered on DVD, Blu-Ray, Flash drives or the Web. Our prices are very competitive and our quality and dedication to your project is unsurpassed. Make sure to contact us early to reserve your special day. jim@royalwoodvideo.com

• Videos 3

30 Reviews for Royalwood Video Productions

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2013

They did a wonderful job on my video and I absolutely love it!!!! This was a last minute addition to our day. We were thinking of leaving it out to cut cost. Boy am I glad we didn't!!!!!!! It was worth every penny spent on it and I can't imagine not having it.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Anna · Married on 11/24/2012

Jim at Royalwood Videos did an excellent job capturing our wedding day! Both my husband and I, along with our families, have truly enjoyed reliving the evening over and over again through our video. I cannot thank him enough for being part of our special day!

Sent on 03/03/2013

DIANE · Married on 10/20/2012

Brides to Be.. . this should be the VERY FIRST thing you book for your wedding.. We hired Royalwood as a gift for my son and daughter in law for their wedding.. It will be the BEST.. The MOST Treasured of all gifts they will ever receive.. From the minute they arrived at the church to the end of the reception, they were busy working at every detail to try to capture just the right shots for later on when they would take them and put them to music. But the best was to come later when when we recieved the video.. Absolutely AWESOME!!! It was if they had taken the music first and then the pictures. How they could get just the right shots with just the right music is truly a gift and an art of its own.. IT was as if they absorbed the personalities of the bride and groom the day of the wedding to make the video so unique and so personal. They did such an incredible job that I just don't know what more to say.. other than THANK you for such a treasured gift!!!

Sent on 12/20/2012