D'mali By Kisha Damali

New York, NY View map

​D'MALI By Kisha Damali takes pride in producing quality work with parallel service to match. As our client, it is our priority to ensure that your experience with us from conception to completion is superb.

We offer an extensive line of custom invitations and day-of-stationery to set the tone for your wedding.

If you are looking for beautiful paper goods that will leave your guests impressed, your search has now ended.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

• prezzie
    Prezzie Married on 03/30/2019

Can i say amazing

Kisha helps to bring a special touch to the wedding. All of my guests were raving about her one-of-a-kind personalized stationary. From beginning to end she has been very professional and even worked with me to remain within my budget, all while producing quality superb stationary. Even after downgrading my invitations to something that I could afford, everyone complimented my invitations as being so luxurious and beautiful. You won't find anyone else as creative and professional Kisha. She goes the extra mile to get the job done. You won't regret with her for your next event. She is blossoming with Ideas and creativity. Don't waste your time book !!
    Hope Event on: 01/18/2014
    I had the opportunity of working with Royale Amethyst Invitations and Designs for my 50th Birthday Party celebration. I was looking for a classy and upscale invitation, something that would embody the celebration experience and my overall persona. Once contacting Royale Amethyst and explaining my vision as well as my preferable color, I was extremely overwhelmed with what was conveyed back to me. Not only were the invitations classy and bold, they fit my personality and my mature, fancy celebration perfectly. Royal Amethyst is a professional company and they provide an experience well beyond your imagination.
    Esther Married on 06/21/2013
    My experience with Royale Amethyst has superseded my high expectations that I had for my "save the dates" and invitations. The design of my save the date magnets were unique and of great quality. My invitations came out classy and sleek and I received so much great compliments about them from family and friends. I can absolutely say that Kisha is great when it comes to working with her clients and bringing their ideas to life. I loooovvvvee my save the dates and wedding invitations.

Petronella Photography Petronella Photography Wedding Photographers

Kisha is fabulous!!! Big heart & willing to go above & beyond to make things happen!!! Love working with her

Elezye's Elegant Cover-ups Elezye's Elegant Cover-ups Wedding Rentals

Beautiful invitations! I have had the pleasure of seeing Kisha's work for over a year now. Recently we worked together on a styled bridal shoot. Kisha has an eye for aesthetics and her color combinations are visually appealing. The products are well crafted using quality material. I absolutely recommend her to any prospective client looking for a talented and professional purveyor of custom invitations and accessories for their social or corporate special event.

Makini Regal Designs Makini Regal Designs Wedding Florists

Royale Amethyst is truly a top notch invitation company. Kisha, the Creative Director, was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her invitations are stylish, chic and of great quality. If you're looking for custom invitation designs for your next event, look no further!

New York, NY, 10469

Monday - Friday 9a-6p
Location of (D'mali By Kisha Damali)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding