Location, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 145
  • Meet the Team

About Royal Foxx Photos

Royal Foxx Weddings is a wedding comany offering all services for our clients big day! No matter the theme of your wedding, the time of the year or location, our team of photographers can capture your big day in multiple ways. The resulting imagery is intended to encapsulate the moment, preserving it for a lifetime and beyond.

Royal Foxx Weddings was founded in 2014 and from the very beginning has been dedicated to high-quality images and video. As a company of multiple photographers, there are a number of styles that are found throughout the team. This means that the creative you hire can adapt to your vision and create an album of images that showcases your wedding as it was.

There are multiple photography and videography packages for you to choose from at Royal Foxx Weddings. The team can cover you and the wedding entourage getting ready, cocktail receptions, the ceremony, and much more. These bundles are each separate, allowing you to choose what works best for you. Besides digital media, the company also offers DJ and photo booth services, completing the entertainment of your special day.

I understand that planning a wedding can be stressful, and you want to give up on looking for the perfect vendor. I am here for you to take all of that stress off of your shoulders. From today until up to your wedding day, I will be here to assist you in planning your perfect Wedding Vision. You want a Pinterest perfect wedding? Then that's what you will get. What ever you want, you will get. As a professional Photographer, I have been asked so many awkward requests from editing out this and that "not mentioning specifics", but you get it, It will be done! This is a big day for the both of you to share your love and tie the knot. It's not a day full of stress, and tears "besides happy ones of course". Leave it up to my team and I to take care of both of you. You deserve it!

• Woman-owned

Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Royal Foxx Photos

Karen D. · Married on 07/02/2021

Master of her craft

Caitlin was beyond amazing to work with from the moment I first connected with her. She is so warm and friendly and truly focuses on building a relationship with you and your significant other.

She guided us through engagement photos (our first time ever taking professional photos together!) and kept us calm and relaxed on the day of our wedding. Caitlin navigated us throughout the day and I could not be more impressed with the quality of the content she photographed, from the most sentimental candid moments to fun action shots with our wedding party - everything was truly perfect. She captured all of the best parts of our day and exceeded our expectations in every way.

Caitlin is a true master of her craft and takes the time and care to deliver her service with professionalism and compassion. She is a class act and I am proud to have her as not only an important piece of our big day, but also as a friend!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Danielle N. · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing experience!!!

It is hard to find the right words to describe just how amazing Caitlin and Andrew are. They are hands down the most amazing photographer team out there and by far the best vendors we booked for our wedding day. Caitlin and Andrew exceeded all expectations and I would recommend them over and over again. They were incredibly organized and professional yet fun and easygoing. They definitely know how to make you feel at ease in front of the camera. Caitlin also did our engagement photos and made the experience a blast with her amazing personality. If you are looking for a wedding or engagement photographer, look no further. The photos were received earlier than expected and are stunning. We are so happy with the experience and will cherish our beautiful photos for years to come. We also booked our DJ and Photo Booth through Royal Foxx. This made the planning so much easier! Thank you Caitlin, Andrew and to the rest of your team.

Sent on 12/15/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Royal Foxx Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

Team of Royal Foxx Photos

Caitlin F

Caitlin F

Owner

I am not like any other private event business owner. My passion for Photography and Videography is conveyed through the results. My team and I have had years of experience, and professional skills which are reflected in the outcome of our outstanding services as rated in our reviews! We love our clients and put them first on their special days. I always tell my clients that I am in this industry because I am always able to accommodate changes, and last minute alterations. Every event is unique in many ways, but one thing that is always the same is non expected changes. I am not only your photographer, Videographer, Vendor on your special day, but I am there to make sure everything runs smoothly, the vendors are ready to go, and your venue is all set. When something happens unexpectedly I am there to calm you down and figure it all out for you. My team and I are there to cater you on your special event, so we will take on your stress load! We do this full time compared to other companies who only provide services for fun, or part time on the weekends. For my team, we are all 100% committed into your special day and when choosing our company you will see our compassion and love for what we do everyday Monday-Sunday, never a day off!

As a photographer who specializes in many areas of photography, every private event and portrait shoot is totally distinct. No one could ever duplicate a Wedding, Sweet 16, or one of my Portrait Shoots. I love being able to be part of a families special day. Every time I hold my camera, put it up to my eye, and capture a single photo its like time stops and that one photo can tell many words. Become part of our private event family today! Book with our company, you won't regret it!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Andrew E

Andrew E

Owner/Videographer

My videos are handcrafted and tailored to each unique individual. You can take comfort in knowing that I will spend the necessary time planning and crafting your wedding video. My wedding videos are focused towards a cinematic, storytelling style and include the necessary components to artistically capture your day in a meaningful, complete feature film. I only take on a limited number of wedding videos each year, so I can give each client my full creative attention and efforts. Our collections offer a variety of options and are presented in the highest, professional quality!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Location Poughkeepsie, NY, 12603 See on map
    845-305-5640 (Phone number)
    Location of (Royal Foxx Photos)