R. Leo Events

• Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About R. Leo Events

Introduction R. Leo Events is a full-service wedding and event planner for couples marrying in the greater New Jersey/New York Area. This wedding planning team organizes lavish events or simple soirees for couples, thanks to its extensive network of vendors. Couples can sit back, relax, and enjoy their wedding with the knowledge that R.Leo Events will make it unforgettable.With over 10 years of experience putting together beautiful, flawless events,from organizing vendor schedules to coordinating seating arrangements to seeing to every minute detail of your big day, they take the headache out of wedding planning so you can focus on what matters the most: marrying the love of your life!

Experience Couples can find full planning, Day of Coordination and Design services through this wedding planning company. R. Leo Events can put together event design and plan for a couple’s ceremony, reception, and even their rehearsal dinner. They work with couples to make their ceremoies loved and remembered by all.R. Leo Events helps couples with tasks such as budget analysis, guest-list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. The planner is also available during the wedding for day-of coordination, in which couples will find direct assistance. This ensures that all the hard work of planning pays off. Couples won’t need to worry about a single step of the process.

• Full planning
R.leo events

3 Reviews for R. Leo Events

Jackie Martin · Married on 09/22/2018

Flawless Execution!

I met with Rebekah and gave her some of my ideas, she took my ideas executed them flawlessly. Thanks for making my wedding everything I dreamed of and more!

Sandy Cornwell · Married on 07/28/2018

Best Day of my Life !

I didn't originally think I needed a wedding planner, but after realizing I wanted someone to help me out the day of the event I began looking at local planners. This was truly one of the best decisions I made for our wedding! Rebekah was extremely responsive and helpful. Trying to plan a wedding was very difficult, but she made me feel calm and confident.Rebekah graciously ran our rehearsal the day before our wedding and took many items for set up off our hands. The day of our wedding was truly perfect! Rebekah handled all of our vendors, set up, guests, etc with ease! I felt so relaxed and was able to spend time with my bridesmaids and family instead of worrying about little details. I had complete faith that she would do an amazing job and she really did! Our day was better than I ever imagined. Thank you so much Rebekah!

R. Leo Events Pricing

R. Leo Events Price Rates

R. Leo Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,197.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2