P.O. Box 239, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number

About Royal Black Coach

We welcome the opportunity to be part of your special day. Please visit us at www.royalblackcoach.com to learn more about us.

Follow Royal Black Coach on

Max, Percheron Draft Horse
max apollo photo 1

1 Reviews for Royal Black Coach

D · Married on 08/28/2011

My prince charming surprised me with the most romantic gift for our wedding! He wanted to introduce his new wife in a beautiful way, and he discovered Carriage De Corriere. Entering the royalblackcoach.com website, I was swept away by a storybook dream with a touch of magic. At that moment, our special day started to become real.

Being an animal lover, I wanted to ensure that the horses were treated well. I came to learn that not only was horsemanship in Shanna's ancestry, but that Shanna and her husband loved and cared for these horses as their own.

When our day finally arrived, I was delighted, bewitched and enchanted by the most breath-taking sight. The two grand black horses were so magnificent, appearing so loved, nurtured and well-maintained. I felt honored to be in their presence.

Having this moment after our ceremony to revel in such an incredible feeling with such wonderful and professional individuals was such a blessing. Shanna and her husband were so patient, allowing my husband and I to greet the horses and take our dream pictures. We had such a beautiful experience to commemorate such a special event.

On the carriage ride to our guests, we could feel the excitement in the air along with the sound of loud cheers and galloping hooves. I am so grateful to Shanna and her husband for maintaining this romantic tradition in today's modern society! Thank you for making our day so magical, and may you continue share this magic with many others.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Royal Black Coach FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Horse and Carriage
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Hayride
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours

• P.O. Box 239 Sonoma, 95476 See on map