Catonsville, MD 21228 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

23 Reviews for Royal Affairs Catering

Pat · Married on 09/13/2014

Outstanding....Ben and his staff did a super job at my daughters wedding. Not only was the food excellent as was the service but all the little details were taken care of by Ben. My daughter was thrilled and we received many positive comments about the food and the set up. Everything was flawless which took all the anxiety away !!!!!! It was we were invited into his home.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Brian & Donna · Married on 08/16/2014

Our daughter's wedding was at the Eastern Yacht Club, where Ben and his catering staff did a wonderful job of setting up and decorating the hall, preparing a tasty menu and providing excellent service. We had worked with Ben for about a year. His friendly manner and attention to detail took most, if not all, of the stress out of the catering part of the reception. He had many options and suggestions that made our decisions a no-brainer. My wife and I heard numerous compliments throughout the evening about the quality of the food that was served. We can honestly say that if we had another daughter, Ben would once again be catering the wedding reception! Unfortunately, we have heard that Royal Affairs Catering may not be providing services to this beautiful venue in the future. We feel this is unfortunate. We highly recommend Royal Affairs Catering.

Sent on 08/17/2014

B · Married on 07/27/2013

In July, my partner and I had our wedding at the Eastern Yacht Club in Essex, MD. Ben Munoz and his wonderful Royal Affairs staff provided our catering and did a amazing job! From the first meeting, Ben put us at ease, giving recommendations on the vast menu choices of hor dourves as well as dinner options. The Prime Rib and Chicken Chesapeake were delicious, and he was happy to accommodate a guest with dietary restrictions in a professional and discreet manner. Our guests are still raving about the fantastic food and professional service from Ben and his team weeks (and a few other weddings) later.
    Not only did Ben do an exceptional job with the food, but he also coordinated the set up of the venue, including putting out favors and orchestrated the events during our wedding day. He was easy to contact leading up to the wedding, confirming the tasting and his humor and professionalism kept us sane and relaxed. His staff was attentive during the reception, and I would highly recommend Royal Affairs Catering for any event you are looking for catering.

Sent on 09/02/2013