Boise, ID 83716 Map · Phone number

About Roxanne Matammu Beauty

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in my bridal beauty services. I am a licensed cosmetologist and freelance makeup artist specializing in weddings, special events and photo shoots. I offer traditional and airbrush makeup application to customize a look especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to assisting you in all your wedding day beauty needs.

Please visit my website and complete a short questionnaire to receive a custom quote specific to your special day. www.roxannematammu.com/contact

Roxanne Matammu

Bridal Airbrush Makeup & Hair
Bridal Airbrush Makeup & Hair Roxanne Matammu Beauty

18 Reviews for Roxanne Matammu Beauty

Tina · Married on 10/21/2016

I would recommend Roxanne to anyone looking for a make-up artist for their wedding. She was kind and relaxed the day of the event which will be greatly appreciated. Everyone thought she did a great job! Scheduling her services and discussing with her online was super easy.

Sent on 11/10/2016

jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Roxanne was the perfect choice for hair and makeup on my wedding day. I am Vietnamese and wanted someone who would be able to play up my features and be able to do magic to my stick straight hair. She did exactly that. My hair and makeup lasted all through the night and I felt beautiful.
    One thing I love is that Roxanne can do BOTH hair and makeup. There is no need to find two people, which can only make wedding planning a lot more stressful. Thank you Roxanne for making me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day. I'm sure you will see in my photos that my husband loved it!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Roxanne was excellent. I booked her to do my makeup and the makeup for my 6 bridesmaids. She was easy to communicate with via email and text, on time, and had the schedule planned perfectly. She listened to what each girl said they liked and didn't like and was able to do exactly what we all had hoped for. If I had to hire someone to do my makeup again I would definitely go with Roxanne. I only didn't book her for hair because my sister did my hair.

Sent on 08/15/2016