Row Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$895 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$895 Most Popular Price

With over a decade of experience, and over 250 weddings captured, Don’s attention to detail and passion for photography will bring our visions to life on your magical day!

I would be truly honored if you would consider me for your magical day! As you will see, I offer very competitive prices and my award-winning quality far exceeds my fees. I am Wedding Wire 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Couples’ Choice Award winners. This alone sets me apart from many others and can help your wedding budget. You will read in my reviews that I am pleasant, enjoyable, and easy to work with. My photography leans toward a more artistic slant. I would be delighted to meet with you in person to discuss your big day and determine the look you desire.

First and foremost, your wedding day should be delightful and memorable. My experience of photographing hundreds of weddings, coupled with my sense of humor can help reduce your nervousness and ensure that you have a fantastic day with hundreds of great photos. You focus on yourself and I will capture the memories. If desired I am more than happy to assist with posing.

To explain my services: I will of course capture all your big moments: the kiss, cake cutting, tossing the flowers, dancing, etc. Besides taking typically over a thousand photos which I edit. I also answer questions as they pop up during your wedding. I bring my laptop to display a slideshow of your wedding photos at the reception on a monitor. I will send you a wedding day timeline example to help you plan your day along with tips and a list of possible poses for your review. I typically send your photos to you within two weeks of your wedding and archive a copy of your photos in case yours are lost in the future.

Your reception will feel like a royal red carpet event with my take on the traditional photo booth. Optimal lighting created by two Aurora Orion lights with soft-boxes, makes for high-quality and perfect snapshots for you and your guests. Family photos are often a favorite as my photo-booth can accommodate larger groups of people comfortably. Rest assured, the joy that people get from the traditional photo-booths will not be lost. I come prepared with an ornate frame, old Saxon style 1940's men’s hats and some crazy fun sunglasses, along with typical photo-booth props. My photo-booth is classy, producing a keepsake of quality for your guests; check out my website album for examples.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Row Photography’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • Willingness to travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Video

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Row Photography also offers many other services as well. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Creative family portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$895

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

• Evelyn
    Evelyn L. Married on 05/14/2022

Simply Amazing

Don, I can't believe we found you in all the photographers we could have looked at. You were just wonderful to work with and a very nice person too. You took all our " little quirks " in stride and seemed to enjoy them.
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You were the crowning touch to a wonderful day for Raven and Michael.
    Evelyn Launderville, Raven's grandmother
  • Aiko
    Aiko F. Married on 12/12/2021

Wonderfully Above and beyond ❤️

Its such an honor and pleasure for me to say thank you for Don and his family for their works on my wedding that very meticulously great! They arrived on time and moves fluidly around the church and wedding venues without disturbing anything..my wedding party and my parents and families loves em! They very easy to work with always available to contact, and very flexible with what me and my husband requested, and the pictures and videos turned out beautifully ! I am very grateful and satisfied with their great service Don row and his family definitely the right one to go for if you want awesome pictures on your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Beth & Troy
    27 photos · 10/06/2018

Pricing

The Fountains Banquet Center The Fountains Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Fantastic photos of our hall and the bride and groom! Would definitely recommend.

1300 Webster, NW Grand Rapids, MI, 49504
269-509-6404
Location of (Row Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding