Littleton, Littleton, CO 80125 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rosie's Sweet Treats

Rosie’s Sweet Treats is a wedding cake company located in Littleton, Colorado. Rosie has been baking since her childhood, but started doing so professionally in 2010. With many years of experience under her belt, you can trust Rosie and her team to create beautiful, creative designs with delicious flavor for any special occasion.

Rosie’s Sweet Treats offers a variety of customizable desserts and designs, using premium ingredients. The company also can provide other services, such as consultations, delivery, set up, and even private tastings. Rosie’s Sweet Treats can accommodate special dietary needs as well, including gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan. Some of the delicious and creative desserts this company offers include:

• Cake

Rosie's Sweet Treats 1
Rosie's Sweet Treats 2
Rosie's Sweet Treats 3

Mary Beth · Married on 09/30/2018

Fully Recommend Rosie's Services.
    Our 2-tier wedding cake was customized made to our exact specifications. The venue was at a Mexican Restaurant. We asked Rosie for a cake with lemon flavor and she provided flavors that ended up being truly a "spot-on hit" with FRESH flavors of real lemon and real vanilla.
    Rosie provided photos of her work and we were able to make a choice that was perfect for our theme of Mexican Wedding Cake. Rosie decorated with her wild colors (as requested), while we added sugared raspberries and lemon & orange peels on top. She sent me a cake cutting guide so we were able to get the full amount of servings from our cake.
    I contacted Rosie through Facebook. She was always responsive within minutes, no more than one hour's wait. She and I did the entire order via FB Messenger, no phone calls were necessary. I live quite a distance from her and she was accommodating and arrived at set time when we met to pick up our cake.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Rosie's Sweet Treats 5
    Rosie's Sweet Treats 6

Jessa · Married on 08/05/2016

My wedding cake could not have been more perfect! It matched my colors perfectly and the taste was even more spectacular. I couldn't have asked for an easier cake designer to work with. She created exactly what I wanted and it was even more perfect than I could have imagined. The flowers looked real (everyone thought they were), matched our flowers perfectly, but they were edible! Right out of a fairytale. Worth every single penny! Would have paid double!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rosie's Sweet Treats FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers