Rosewood Weddings LLC

Milwaukee, WI View map

$2,452 Package Price

Authentic weddings for the wild-hearted-

Rosewood Weddings is a full-service planning company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; offering unique & charming wedding planning with curated expertise and a network of reliable vendors. Nature & love-inspired.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1490

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2452

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4493

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/26/2020

Danielle is the best!

Looking back at our September 2020 wedding, I am so grateful we had the foresight to hire Danielle. We first met with her in early 2019 with my parents, who were admittedly on the fence about hiring a planner for our wedding. At our first meeting, it was clear that Danielle would treat our wedding and the diverse cultures we wanted to celebrate with care and respect. To my mom’s surprise, Danielle was familiar with the Filipino traditions we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony, which was a major plus for us. Danielle is humble, caring, organized, and thoughtful. Her calm confidence put all of us at ease and as soon we left our meeting my mom turned to us and exclaimed, “She is perfect for us!” (it also probably helped that she brought us sugar cookies that she baked with her precious kiddos!)

As a bride who really revelled in the creative direction of our wedding, Danielle was the perfect partner to bounce ideas off of and provide helpful insight for my many, many ideas. I consider my style to be more hip, modern and unique (think of the wedding inspo you’d see in Vogue, The Cut or Domino), and it was very empowering to have Danielle’s perspective and fresh eye for decor. It can be so hard to find someone with her kind of aesthetic and creativity in the Midwest. When I felt strongly about a certain aspect of the day, she provided honest feedback. When I wanted beautiful, vintage furniture, she knew who to call. When I wanted custom stationary within our budget, she paired us with the perfect vendor. Speaking of vendors- we learned very quickly that name-dropping Danielle to prospective vendors went a long way. She has put years into building up a network of the best, kindest, and most talented friends and colleagues in the Milwaukee wedding industry and has a beautiful portfolio of unique weddings to prove it. We never felt pressured into working with anyone she knew, but her recommendations were so obviously great that we often had no choice!

When COVID-19 hit, Danielle went above and beyond in keeping us, our guests and vendors safe. She organized multiple meetings with us and our vendor team to ensure everyone had proper PPE and felt comfortable executing every aspect of our day. Her relationship with the amazing crew at the Ivy House, coupled with her familiarity with the space went a long way, especially as the weather threw off a lot of the logistical plans of our day.

In short, Danielle is the best! It was an honor to have her on our team for our wedding. I wish we could get married again just to plan another amazing day with her.
  • Markie
    Markie M. Married on 09/26/2020

The best vendor you could hire!

Danielle is hands down the best vendor you could ever hire. I started my wedding planning process thinking I did not need a planner as I had a pretty clear vision for my day and I’m a generally very organized person, but after covid changed our plans twice, we ended up hiring Danielle to help us navigate the uncertain times. She is an angel on earth, truly. she helped us plan and coordinate an elopement in five weeks time, connected us with some of the best vendors in the biz, and helped us design and execute our reception in August 2021. She was knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and the most reassuring support during the most stressful time of being a bride. The day of our reception I was able to sit back and actually enjoy my day. I got to get my hair and make up done with my girls and not worry about vendors showing up on time or needing direction. Danielle handled it all. From putting together our timeline and contact info for all of our vendors, to set up/take down, to making sure we had a fresh drink and a chance to eat, to ensuring the day goes off without a hitch - she was such an important, essential part of our day. It is hard for me to even fathom that I thought I could have a wedding without hiring her, if you’re thinking of getting a planner or on the fence, I guarantee you won’t regret hiring Danielle!

Real Weddings

• Michaela & Jeremy
    20 photos · 06/20/2020

Pricing

Rosewood Weddings LLC Price Rates

Milwaukee, WI, 53217
Location of (Rosewood Weddings LLC)
Milwaukee, WI, 53217 See on map

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding