Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Rosetree Films

We’re not photographers, although we sort of are if you look at the definition. We’re not a video rental store (yes people have actually called asking this.) And we’re not florists (people have actually NOT asked this but just covering the bases.) We are visual artists and storytellers. This is truly our unique ability because we just can’t be all things to all people.

As you watch some of our films we hope you’ll recognize the artistry and craftsmanship we invest into each project. We are not a high volume shop but rather a low volume, high quality boutique. We’d love to show you the approach to filmmaking that has our clients raving.

Follow Rosetree Films on

• Videos 6

12 Reviews for Rosetree Films

Dorann · Married on 06/04/2016

If I was able to add ten more stars I would!! The same day edit video that David produced and showed at the reception was beyond amazing! We had people at the wedding asking for his card before the evening even ended! (And one girl that isn't even engaged yet!). He captured on video parts of the wedding that would have been lost to us because you are distracted and miss so much! We have watched it fifty times and keep seeing new things! He is an artist beyond anything we thought possible!!! We are so thankful we found him!

Sent on 06/17/2016
  • alex

alex · Married on 10/10/2014

Rose Tree Films was the best decision I have made with my wedding vendors!! My wedding planner recommended David and I looked around a lot trying to find a videographer that I got along with and captured my style; David did that times 1000!!
    During the wedding day David and his assistant were so easy to work with and so laid back! I enjoyed their company and didn't feel like someone was just following me with a camera, it was all interactive! People keep coming up to me saying "I couldn't stop watching your video! Usually I watch a minute or so, but I watched the whole thing and then watched it again its like a movie!!" I cannot wait to see the full length video! I would definitely recommend RoseTree 100% !!

Sent on 10/29/2014

James · Married on 09/19/2014

Our wedding was at Willow Creek Winery in Cape May, NJ. Our videographer was David Rosenzweig, of Rosetree Films (www.RosetreeFilms.com). His team was amazing. He showed up on time and made the whole process very easy. In the end he gave us a breathtaking 20+ min story movie that incorporate the songs we loved. This video will last us lifetime and something that we can share with our future generations. My wife watches the video once a day, CRAZY..I know, but it was that good and worth every penny! He included drone aerial shots of Cape May and the vineyard.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Award

• Christine Foster PHoto
    Christine Foster PHoto Wedding Photographers

Creative, Unobtrusive, Thorough - They are everywhere at once, but you wouldn't really notice it. Working along with them I can sense that they enjoy what they do and that they are very dedicated to their craft. They are great with their clients making it an enjoyable experience for everyone -

• Whimsical Welcomes
    Whimsical Welcomes Wedding Florists

David is a wonderfully talented videographer. In fact, he is so talented that we've hired him to shoot my son's wedding. He's already done my daughter's wedding. The video still makes my husband cry! David is a consummate gentleman while on site. He is extremely unobtrusive and handles every situation with class. He intertwines his finished video beaiutifully with music. And he utilizes some really creative touches in his work. I highly recommend him!

• Collegeville, 19426 See on map