PO box 1542, Arden, NC 28704 Map · Phone number

About Roseraie Floral Design

Roseraie Floral Design is a passionate floral wedding design company based out of Hendersonvile, NC and travels all over the southeast. They’re skilled in a variety of styles, but specialize in one-of-a-kind garden style designs. Their goal is to design gorgeous arrangements with fresh flowers at an affordable price. Roseraie Floral Design will bring your unique vision to life with greenery, textures, colors, containers and more.

Hailey McGhee, the owner of this creative studio, opened Roseraie Floral Design in 2017. She started designing sympathy flowers, but really found her passion when she branched out into weddings and special events. She uses her Fine Arts background to design eclectic garden arrangements that stay within budget. Couples are welcome to an in-person or over the phone consultation to discuss their ideas and theme for their special day. Hailey offers delivery, setup and assistance with overall event design. Additional services include:

• Venue visit
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Non-floral
  • Flower petals

Other Services
In addition to creating beautiful decor for your aisle and altar, Roseraie Floral Design also offers event rentals such as tall candelabras and rustic wooden containers and altar pedestals. Additional items include:

• Glassware

Roseraie Floral Design 1
Roseraie Floral Design 2
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 08/18/2018

Hailey did an AMAZING job for my wedding. I was so glad I found her on weddingwire! She went over and beyond leading up to my wedding to ensure I was happy. The bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutineers matched my vision. I loved my wedding bouquet so much and its somehow still alive 2 weeks later! She also did a greenery arch for the draping as well. She is reasonably priced and a pleasure to work with. I never felt like I was being a burden, she made me feel like she genuinely wanted to help through the entire process.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Roseraie Floral Design 3
    Roseraie Floral Design 4
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 07/28/2018

Hailey and her husband were amazing! From the consultation to the day of the wedding, everything was smooth sailing. We simply told them the overall look we were going for, and Hailey drew up some beautiful designs and ideas. They helped us to execute a stress-free wedding. The team at RFD executed everything beautifully, and we are sure to recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Roseraie Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• PO box 1542 Arden, NC, 28704 See on map