Rosehip - Floral & Event Design

Ridgewood, NY View map

Welcome to T&B...exciting news, we've rebranded to Rosehip! Please excuse the mess of having two online identities.

It's the same people, same service...just different name and website (www.rosehipsocial.com).

We're floral designers based out of Williamsburg Brooklyn, and work in the general NYC, LI, NJ and Hudson Valley area...and wherever the client takes us!

We create individualized and artistic flower designs for any occasion. We are style conscious and follow the newest of flower and event design trends. We love creating fresh, textured, intersting and stylish arrangements.

We buy our flowers at the NYC flower district wholesalers. Hand-picking the flowers ensures that we only get the most beautiful product and have a chance to use interesting and unique blooms that trully aren't available elsewhere.

We love being creative and craft floral arrangements for every aspect of your event, from the bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, head wreaths for flower girls, to a beautiful set up for the place card table.

Contact us at rosehipsocial@gmail.com to talk about your special event and for a price quote. Hope to hear from you soon!

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Liz N. Married on 02/09/2020

Exceptional Service Regardless Budget Size

Rosehip is a preferred vendor at my wedding venue MyMoon. Pola was fantastic. She treated me and my admittedly small $500 budget the same as if I had given her $5000. That went a long way with me! Her service was excellent, and she completely understood my vision and executed it perfectly. I could not be happier with not only the flowers for our wedding reception, but the way she treated me. Also the best? You can tell she loves her job! She was a great fit for me - she is warm and personable. I would hire her again anytime!
    Donna H. Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing to work with

Pola and her team were fantastic to work with everything was beautiful they got my daughters vision for her wedding perfectly. when i texted my daughter from the venue and told her it was beautiful she said she knew if i was saying that it must be because i would be the biggest critic and it was Beautiful !
    Bridget Married on 06/16/2018
    The Rosehip team did a fantastic job on the flowers for my wedding. They accommodated last-minute changes and listened to what was important to us. I had seen a particular image on Pinterest and they recreated it perfectly. When our venue needed our table runners delivered the night before the wedding, they took care of it. Recommend!

Miguel P Photography Miguel P Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow!!!! they are great

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Tashi and Bobo Flower and Event Design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

58-26 Catalpa Ave Ridgewood, NY, 11385
585-245-2259

By appointment only.
Location of (Rosehip - Floral & Event Design)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding