Tri-State Area, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rose Petals and Lace

Rose Petals and Lace

Passion for beauty and artistry combined with personal service has become our trademark. Rose Petals and Lace will dazzle you with innovative designs and dramatic wedding décor.

Rose Petals and Lace is a complete floral and decor design company focusing on weddings and special events.Creating ambiance from Classic and romantic, to chic and sophisticated, our cutting edge-designs will transform your wedding to an unforgettable display of color, texture, beauty, imagination and drama.

Recent news includes being blogged on STYLEMEPRETTY.COM and we have been published in many magazines including New Jersey Bride, LaBella Bride and the Knot. Let us make your vision come to life using table linens, exquisite flowers, and room props. We can't wait to meet YOU!

Follow Rose Petals and Lace on

venetian florist nj
liberty house wedding florist nj 18
liberty house nj florist rose petals and lace calla lilies
Rose Petals and Lace
olde mill wedding centerpiece rose petals and lace
Rose Petals and Lace
picasso calla lily purpl white nj florist
placecard 3
liberty house wedding florist nj 18
liberty house nj florist rose petals and lace calla lilies

74 Reviews for Rose Petals and Lace

Kristina · Married on 12/06/2013

Jill was an absolute pleasure to work with. Soon as I met her I looked no further. She did an unbelieveable job helping me pick out flowers, she will work with your budget, and can accomodate many different ideas. I used pinterest to help and she executed everything to perfection!!!!! LOve her and dont look any further. I promise you will be sooooo happy!!!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Elsa&Rich · Married on 09/28/2013

Linda at Rose Petals and Lace was so pleasant to work with. I don't know a lot about flowers, but when I first met with Linda and shared my vision with her, I really relied on her extensive experience. She recommended a number of different flowers and combinations. She gave a me a lot of options and really worked within my budget. I absolutely loved my bouquet - it was so beautiful! Linda was also able to use the extra fabric from my dress to wrap around the bouquet even though I had only asked for it 2 days before the wedding. I was a little worried about how long it would last since I was having the bouquets picked up around 1130am and the wedding ended at midnight, but I still have my bouquet, and 3 days later, it still looks great! Thanks Linda for the beautiful flowers!

Sent on 10/02/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/14/2013

I absolutely loved working with Linda throughout the planning process! She was a sweetheart and completely understanding of my wants and visions. She made my wedding come alive with the centerpieces. My bouquet was GORGEOUS!!!! I almost cried when I saw them and the bridesmaids' flowers. I highly recommend working with Rose Petals and Lace!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rose Petals and Lace FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rose Petals and Lace 1
    This is not a promo-it is the Rose Petals and Lace standard!
    We provide every couple with an extra boutonniere for the Groom!

• Landmark Venues
    Landmark Venues Banquet Halls

We love the Rose Petals and Lace team! They always deliver fresh, beautiful and creative arrangements for events at our venues!

• All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events
    All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events Wedding Planners

Had the opportunity to work with Lind and her team at Clarks Landing. GORGEOUS florals and decor. She works with me as a team member and really listens to what the bride has to say. Great experience. Can't wait to do it again!

• John Arcara Photography
    John Arcara Photography Wedding Photographers

We just worked with Linda & her girls again this weekend... always fabulous, always great to work with.

• Tri-State Area East Brunswick, 08816 See on map