Rose Gate Bridal

Winchester, IN View map

We are a unique full service Bridal & Prom boutique located in a small town close to you! We carry many unique items only available here for that 1 of a kind event! Full service alterations for our gowns makes your dress fit you like it was made only for you! With our 2 lines of tuxedo rentals we can match all your colors! We offer you a private beautiful bridal suite for you and your girls to enjoy the selection process, and we finish with a toast of champagne when you say "yes"! Call us today for an appointment with our stylists! Bridesmaids and mother's also available!

4.7

1 User photo

• Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 07/05/2020

Wedding Dress

I had the most incredible experience working with Rose Gate Bridal! My wedding dress was beautiful and I received so many compliments! I knew it was the perfect dress before even trying it on! The ladies at Rose Gate are so kind and professional. Gayle in alterations was great to work with and my dress was perfect! I will always continue to recommend Rose Gate Bridal!
  • GrayCatVintage
    Jennifer Married on 10/10/2015
    Everything about my appointment was beyond amazing! Rose Gate was quite a drive for us, but Debbie and her shop came on recommendation to my mother and me from a dress shop that was closing. I was in a rush to buy a dress due to our unique situation regarding our wedding (two ceremonies one this year and one next). I am also a bride on a tight budget and I was extremely worried that I would not be able to find something.
    I had made an appointment with a chain store in the middle of the week and I was able to get into Rose Gate the Monday before via e-mail. Debbie e-mailed me back quickly and making an appointment was seamless. We were warmly greeted by Debbie and her assistant and both were a dream to work with. We told her the situation with needing to find a dress quickly in case I needed to order something, and that I wanted to try and find a dress that would be suitable for an outdoor ceremony. She was not fazed at all about me being on such a tight budget and showed me their consignment room that was full of gorgeous gowns to choose from. She also had no problem at all allowing me to try on a full price gown even though I knew I would not be able to purchase a pricey dress for the ceremony this year. This was my first “real” bridal appointment, and I did not know what kind of style would suit me. Debbie suggested I try on a few different styles so I could choose one that was perfect for me. She actually found a stunning gown in the consignment room that I had not initially seen. It was a little bit vintage, and very unusual. My mother fell in love with it, and I thought it was so cool that I had to have it. I was even able to find a new matching veil (veils were something I had not thought about) that matched the consignment dress. I could not have been more pleased with the level of attention and service I received at Rose Gate. A++++!!!!
  • Allicia
    Allicia Married on 12/29/2012
    Debbie was great to work with through out the whole process. I walked in one day at the last minute in the wedding dress world. I said I wanted to look at dresses to get married two months later and in 2 visits I had the dress picked out. She assisted with jewelry and had everything ready to go for my beach wedding just in time. All the dresses were reasonably priced and I didn't have to deal with a big chain or drive to a big down. This was a small town dress shop with great service.
    Debbie also does rentals for wedding receptions and I rented all of my décor and lighting for our reception when we returned back home from our beach wedding. Everything was reasonably priced.

113 S. Main St (suite 101) Winchester, IN, 47394
Location of (Rose Gate Bridal)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding