215 W. Standley Street, Ste 8, Ukiah, CA 95482 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rose Bell Events

Rose Bell Events provides full-service design and coordination for weddings and special events. Our services range from full event coordination to wedding day management. We strive to bring together an experienced team of service providers to create distinctive occasions.

Mendocino County offers a unique opportunity to serve a diverse population. Rose Bell Events is proud to provide tailored services to traditional brides and grooms, same-sex clients, and eco or “green” weddings. We also apply our talents to corporate and non-profit organizations interested in exceptional events for their customers and employees.

Visit us at www.rosebellevents.com or contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Follow Rose Bell Events on

Couple' proposal
aa3aff260e0ccd6f 1522046130 0d478994bb79f2f5 1522046130 85bc7800d37f5cbe 152204

5 Reviews for Rose Bell Events

Samuel · Married on 03/04/2017

Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2010

A few friends had mentioned how helpful a day-of planner can be. I will be forever grateful i took their advice, and that Rose Bell was able to take on our wedding. She is incredibly organized, calm, cool, and collected. She was helpful on our first call, and my mom, who was initially skeptical of the idea, was THRILLED with Rose. Rose was informative about weddings, traditions, and concepts (we were not), and had a great grasp of local resources. Rose helped create order with lists and timelines, but was never overbearing. She was also a super helpful sounding board when my mom or i got carried away by a GREAT idea that was not actually possible.

She worked seamlessly with our vendors, helped organize the post-wedding picture mess and even somehow obtained a gin and tonic for the bride during the pictures. :D

I am eternally grateful for Rose's help on our wedding day. It went off without a hitch, and we had a BALL. I would recommend her services wholeheartedly.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Amy · Married on 06/24/2006

Rose planned an amazing bridal shower for me where she and her husband cooked all the food from scratch. It was so professional and creative and I had an amazing time. She's has such a creative eye for detail and I would recommend her services for any event.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Complimentary Consultation
    Complimentary one-hour consultation.

• Dandelion Floral
    Dandelion Floral Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Rose on multiple events and have always enjoyed her professionalism and uncanny ability to create a seamless event that fits the clients taste. It is always a breath of relief when my client tells me she has hired Rose to help keep her wedding stress free! ~Dena and Dandelion Floral

• 215 W. Standley Street, Ste 8 Ukiah, 95482 See on map