Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number

About Rooted

Rooted is about eco-responsible wedding design that expresses individual style.

5625851015086829966180284825171n
5625851015086829966180284825171n
blacknwhitecopy

1 Reviews for Rooted

Erin · Married on 02/11/2012

Out of all of the vendors I hired, I was completely blown out of the water by Rooted! Holly and Mark were amazing to work with - they even traveled to Vegas to do our event! I had sent pictures and a few brief descriptions on what I wanted, and they went above and beyond, making every detail absolutely perfect- from the centerpieces, to the bouquet (She even thought to do one for our photoshoot the day before- a detail I hadn't considered!), the corsages, even pretty orchids for my daughters' hair. We did our reception in a huge 10,000 sf house, and they even took the time to make flawless arrangements for the front entrance and door, making for some gorgeous pictures. I couldn't have been happier- Holly is a true artist, and she created something better than I could have ever envisioned. She even noticed some of my favorite images from pinterest of hanging crystals with dangling orchids and found a way to create it at our venue. Our cake was a simple white layered cake, and the fuschia orchids she layered in between really made it elegant. I highly recommend Rooted to everyone I know- they are talented, reasonably priced, and an absolute joy to work with!!

Sent on 12/21/2012