Day-Of, Full, Partial

About root + gather events

serving Colorado + everywhere | passionate about love, travel, and all things weddings

root + gather events is a premiere full service wedding + event planning company based on the Front Range of Colorado. We tailor all aspects of your wedding day to fit your unique style + personalities and offer customizable full, partial, and month-of planning packages. As seen on Rocky Mountain Bride, Ruffled Blog, and Borrowed & Blue. Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award winner 4 years in a row. Contact us today to find out how we can help you create an unforgettable wedding day!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow root + gather events on

95 Reviews for root + gather events

Eco-Friendly (4)
Cultural (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Civil (2)

My daughter's wedding was exceptional. I truly don't have words to express how wonderful it was to work with Alaina Johnson. This was my first experience with a wedding planner or a party planner and it was just exceptional. I was able to fully relax, have great fun and just enjoy the special moments. I experienced a great sense of calm knowing someone capable, kind, and thoughtful was in charge. That peace-of-mind was invaluable on a very important, but busy day. Everything ran smoothly and every need was anticipated for the bride and groom, and all of our guests. All the details including the food (appetizers and a meal) the music, the flowers, the servers, bartenders and the venue were coordinated beautifully and seamlessly. My daughter and her new husband were beyond pleased and happy!

With sincere gratitude,
Lisa Rhodes (mother of the bride)

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't even express in words how amazing and incredibly helpful Alaina and the rest of the team at Root + Gather are and were for our wedding. Alaina helped us with every little detail and was always super quick to respond to any questions I had. Her knowledge and professionalism with everything wedding related is amazing. Our wedding day went by perfectly and we absolutely thank Alaina and Root + Gather for that! I would highly recommend Root + Gather for wedding planning!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

root + gather events Pricing

To-Do Lists
Guest List
Double Weddings
Number of Planners

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

The staff at Root + Gather is fantastic! There is an old saying that goes something like this. Its not what you know that will hurt you, it is what you don't know. Alaina and her staff know so much about event planning. They have been coordinating weddings for quite a while. In that time they have learned so much and are able to share that wisdom with you. The couples I work with who use Root + Gather are all calm, cool and very relaxed. What a great way to be on your wedding day!

Working with the root + gather team is always a pleasure! There are several beautiful venues in Lyons and the root + gather team really knows them inside and out. Professional, talented, and caring.. you can't go wrong!

Ptarmigan String Quartet highly recommends Root + Gather Events for your wedding or other special event. The staff are experienced, accommodating, friendly and very easy to work with. We recently worked with Alaina who kept us informed about details we needed to know in order to provide the best music service we possibly could. We appreciated her assistance and communications with us before and during this recent wedding in Boulder County.

2328 Spotswood St, Longmont, CO 80504   See On Map
321-412-2949 (phone)
root + gather events is a wedding planning company from Longmont, Colorado servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Vail, and Breckenridge. root + gather events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Boulder wedding industry since 2014 specializing in weddings.