White River Junction, VT 05001 Map · Phone number

About Room To Celebrate

Room To Celebrate is a unique planning and decorating team serving the Upper Valley, Woodstock, and the Dartmouth/Sunapee region. We specialize in floristry and customized backdrops, distinguishing your wedding celebration as one-of-a-kind.

We like to think we provide a touch of magic; from bouquets, boutonnieres, and ceremony flowers to special lighting and tabletop arrangements. We're a planning team that rolls up our sleeves and gets down to work before and after, making your event seamless.

Recently, we added a growing inventory of vintage rentals and can design tablescapes that harken back to an earlier era. We can also help you fashion a blend of both old and new.

Pricing varies depending on what services you’re looking for. We provide a free consult and written proposal before moving forward. Our services are reasonably priced.

Remember that a wedding is all about the details and that nothing should be left to chance.

Check out our website (www.roomtocelebrate.com) or give us a call.

dsc09933 51 962837

Room To Celebrate 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Getting married on 10/04/2020

A little spotty

They didn’t give me much information, but they helped me out eithcfiguring our pricing of some things!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Kasey Currier · Married on 07/09/2019

Wonderful to work with

Ellen and Lyn decorated for a conference event for us - they took our theme and came up with a creative and beautiful idea for decorating the space. They were easy to communicate with, had great energy, and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Vision Comes to Life!

Where do I even begin? Lyn and Ellen from Room to Celebrate were an absolute pleasure to work with during my wedding planning process. They took the time to get to know my fiance and I and what was most important about our day. I wanted a vintage look and wildflowers to go along with my summer camp venue and they delivered! Above & beyond! Every piece of silverware, plates, glassware, and floral arrangement was just as I envisioned. Stunning!

There were a few times where my vision changed slightly (or my budget) and they were incredibly flexible and understanding. They did everything in their power to make it work and also help me create the wedding of my dreams.

When I walked in to our wedding venue - it was just as I imagined. My mom actually cried and was so blown away by all the little details and how everything came together so well. There was absolutely no way that I could have had the beautiful wedding I did without them coordinating, designing and planning alongside me.

If you are worried about running around on your wedding day and dealing with all the little design details - don't! Lyn and Ellen definitely have it covered. They went above and beyond to make sure that even the details I added in, all had a place and everything was set-up to perfection.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Award

Room To Celebrate FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 30.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Setup, String
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Setup, String
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, String
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Table Runners, Vases
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Lights, Signage, Tent Accessories, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 50.00