Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Ronay's Design Inc.

4.7
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)

Ronya set up my engagement party on 2/19/2016. I was extremely mesmerized by the entire set-up. I kept changing my mind, but Ronya was very patient and helped me put all of my ideas into perspective. She decorated and coordinated my event. Very please would recommend and use again.

Profile Picture James, 2/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Tables, Chairs, Chair Covers, Setup, Clean Up, Linens, Glassware

I am very happy with the service provided by Ronay's! My friend and I both used them for our weddings this year, and we found her at one of the bridal shows. They were very nice and easy to work with. Her team did a great job with the chair covers and bows, barely even noticed they were there. I will definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User4207168, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Chair Covers
1.2

I was EXTREMELY disappointed not only with the tables I rented for my reception but even more disappointed with the service I received from the owner herself. She was not very helpful or accommodating and worse yet, she talked me into tables that sat 8-10 knowing I was putting 10 at most tables and assured me they would be large enough. Low & behold I find out the DAY of my wedding while we are setting up that there is NO WAY 10 chairs will fit at a table! I had to redo my entire seating chart on the spot, I had to borrow extra tables from family and when I called from the venue to let her know, no one ever bothered to call me back. I would NOT recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/15/14, 4 Reviews