2108 SW Park Dr., Blue Springs, MO 64015 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment

Hi. I'm Ron Ruth, owner of Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment plus a full-time Wedding Entertainment Director®. I'm also a professionally trained performer and entertainer who just happens to use the tools of a Kansas City wedding DJ to fulfill my passion for making people smile, laugh, dance and go a little crazy at extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime celebrations of love, life and happily-ever-afters.

Let me share that passion with you. Tell me your idea of the ideal wedding reception and I'll provide you with a few, fun and fresh ideas to bring it to life.

Follow Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment on

0809photos edgeckw

• Videos 5

88 Reviews for Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment

Sam · Married on 03/10/2018

Ron is amazing. When it comes to weddings, everyone knows the stresses that come along with the planning. Ron goes above and beyond what a DJ should and makes sure that everything runs smoothly and everyone enjoys their time. All of our guests said they enjoyed all of the special entertainment that Ron set up for us. Ron even coordinates with other companies responsible for parts of the wedding, like the venue, flower, etc. and makes sure that everything is in line. I would 100% recommend Ron to anyone and everyone.

Chris · Married on 05/20/2017

To daub ron Ruth was an amazing officiant is an understatement!! We initially started working with him to DJ our reception but when he started the process of getting to know us as a couple, I realized how above and beyond he was going to get to really understand who we were. So I (half-jokingly) asked him if he'd just go ahead and officiate for us too. I was floored when he agreed and it turned out to be one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding!
    But the story dives deeper still. Two months before our wedding date and only a week before our vacation to Colorado, we spontaneously decided to scrap the traditional wedding and elope in the mountains while we were there instead. I wasn't sure we could pull it off but I called Ron and asked if he would be willing to fly out the next week and marry us there instead! He so graciously agreed and we are so blessed that he was willing to hop a jet plane on a moments notice. And the ceremony was soooo incredibly special all thanks to him. He used all the stuff we told him to create something so personal and unique to us. And even recorded it all for us to boot!!
    Until that, I honestly didn't know how important the right officiant was and what an incredible impact they could make on our day! I seriously wouldn't have done it any other way! I just can't recommend him enough!

Marnee · Married on 11/19/2016

Our daughter's wedding could not have gone any better, and it is no doubt because of Ron. We had a great experience with Ron, the organization and professionalism was more than we expected. Ron helped make the process less painful and stressful than we thought it could be. Ron provided guidance and suggestions, but was willing to take our ideas and improve on them. I would recommend Ron to any couple (or parents) planning a wedding without hesitation. Ron made the wedding so much fun and since we knew he had it under control, we could relax and enjoy it too. Ron went above and beyond in every facet, making this night one we could all cherish.

Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment FAQ

• What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Marriott Kansas City Overland Park
    Marriott Kansas City Overland Park Hotel Weddings

Ron is AWESOME! He is wonderful to work with. He personalizes everything for your big day and really takes what he does to heart. Ron is great with all his couples, he really listens to what you want and makes your day all about you, because it should be. Ron is so creative and funny. He is great and I do recommend him to all my couples. You Rock Ron!

• Cornerstone Photography KC
    Cornerstone Photography KC Wedding Photographers

Looking for talent, professionalism, uniqueness, and the best reception ever? You found him--Ron Ruth! I love working with Ron because I know everything will be taken care of. He is one of the most thorough vendors in the wedding industry. He is more than "just a dj" he will make sure that all of your vendors are on the same page, giving you our undivided attention on one of the most important days of your life. If you book Ron, you will have the best reception, ever!

• Awesome Entertainment
    Awesome Entertainment Wedding DJs

Ron Ruth is known in the DJ industry for his creativity and professionalism. His experience is second to none. If you want a successful wedding reception that is fun, call Ron.

• 2108 SW Park Dr. Blue Springs, MO 64015 See on map