Houston, TX 77299 Map · Phone number

About Ron Dillon Photography

After second-shooting weddings for several years, I found myself being severly disappointed with the artificial approach that I generally saw being taken with wedding photography. I couldn’t understand why it was difficult to find authentic and artistic wedding photography that focused on capturing the substance of a couple’s relationship on their wedding day.

I know what it’s like to have to pose for photos….and it’s not one of my favorite things to do. I know I’m not the only one that feels this way. I couldn’t comprehend why people were so accepting of over-posed, unnatural wedding images that, in my opinion, failed to capture emotion, connection or romance accurately. Ron Dillon Photography was not only born out of my intense passion for the art of photography and my goal, which is to make people feel like they have never felt before: confident, empowered, glamorous, assured, influential, sophisticated, alluring.

I invest the necessary time to get to know our clients which ensures that they connect with the camera and have an established level of comfort being photographed. As a result, the images are authentic, real, intimate, and uninhibited. As you can probably tell from the images on our website, we are passionate about working with clients that share our vision for photography which is unconventional, fresh, and innovative

Follow Ron Dillon Photography on

3cee7f7b552929e8 1466786063295 bt 1 9
bt 1 1

21 Reviews for Ron Dillon Photography

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

We absolutely loved working with Ron from the moment we met him for our engagement photos to the moment we exited our wedding. He was seriously amazing and his work speaks for itself. The photos are GORGEOUS. What you can't tell from the photos is how effortless it is to work with him (and his assistant Taylor). No one likes to stand around and pose for awkward photos. There is none of that with Ron. We had a huge wedding party (20 people) and we were photographed so efficiently and they did everything they could to make it easy and fun for us. Ron was worth every penny and then some. He beautifully captured the best night of our lives and was an absolute pleasure while doing it.

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • Brit12

Brittany · Married on 03/12/2016

Ron was amazing. He captured some amazing moments and had them turned around in 48 hours. Him wanting to post his blog post made me the happiest bride. I got to see some truly awesome photos so quick. I can not wait to get ALL the photos back as I know it's going to be so hard to pick the ones I want because I'm sure all his photos are great. Ron did a great job being incognito the entire time. He asked me what I wanted through out the day, making sure to get all the photos I wished, but was never in everyone's face to get them done. He went with the flow. This made the day so stress free. Photography was the most important thing to me for the wedding day, and Ron has blown me away with our engagements, my bridals, and the small amount I've already seen of the wedding. I'm obsessed. I will definitely be using Ron in the future. Thank you Ron for helping make my day the best day of my life. The pictures we have to document it will allow me to never forget the emotions I felt that day or the memories I made. You rock and I'm really glad you have decided to make Houston your home!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2014

Ron Dillon is SIMPLY incredible. My words simply do not do justice to the breathtaking photos he captured on our wedding day- they are incredibly moving and very artistic. He is fun, patient, and professional and incredible stealth! Ron has an impeccable talent for spotting those special moments during your wedding that often go unseen but truly paint the picture of your day. Every single shot he took was a ten- and there were so much variety in the images. His photos are gorgeous- true works of art and he is a master of storytelling. Working with him was great- we always felt at ease and Ron maintained control of our time in order to get the best shots. Ladies- he will take literally seconds to pose you and make you look phenomenal! He knows exactly how to capture your inner and outer beauty, and how to arrange a simply stunning photograph. The day is a blur, but going through my photos allows me to relive all the emotions of my wedding day over and over. Entrust this important task to Ron- it truly will be one of the best decisions you will make on your special day!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Ron Dillon Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Artisan Chef
    Artisan Chef Wedding Caterers

Ron is a true professional. His photos really capture the moment and feeling of your wedding. We are really partial to his food photos! He seems to be able to capture the flavors and mouth-watering quality on film! Thanks Ron :) Chef Maggie