Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number

About ROMANTIQUE MUSIC

Let us create for you an original love song, tailor-made to bring the music of your beautiful union to life.

THE PROCESS

1. LYRIC: Our lyricists will work with you to dream up a story that reflects the details of your relationship. You can contribute poems, lyrics or concepts if you wish or we'll do it for you.

2. MUSIC: We'll write for or with you a melody and chord arrangement that compliments the emotional aspects of your lyric. Our songwriters are versatile and their prolific styles include: Alternative, Blues, Country, Gospel, Dance, Electronic, Hip-Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Reggae, Rock, Singer/ Songwriter, Soundtrack, Theatre and World.

3. PRODUCTION: The recording of your song can be as creative as you wish, with decorative options ranging from the simplicity of a single piano & vocal, to the elegance of a string quartet, to the commercial arrangement of a live band. We can also provide you with a professional studio vocalist if you don't feel comfortable singing.

4. PERFORMANCE: Once your song has been written and recorded, we can provide you with seasoned musicians that can come to your wedding and perform your song at the ceremony or reception.

"I hired Moses and S1 Studios to write a song with me for my wedding. I was so impressed by the work they
provided. The whole process went so smoothly. It just seemed too easy! I now have a one of a kind
special gift for my fiance on our wedding day. They're Amazing!!!"

NATALEE WITT

tumblrl7bb6y0eMO1qbdza2
table2

1 Reviews for ROMANTIQUE MUSIC

Sarah · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband hired Moses to write a song for me as a surprise on our wedding day. At first I thought the DJ had played the wrong song for our first dance, until I realized it was written just for me! The song is absolutely beautiful, and it made the day all the more magical. Thank you!

Sent on 01/28/2011

ROMANTIQUE MUSIC FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin

• Fullerton, 92832 See on map