About Romantic Journeys

Click here to read "Why you should work with a Honeymoon Specialist!"

Why work With a Honeymoon Specialist?

Your honeymoon is not just another vacation - it's a very special time in your life as a couple when all the craziness of the wedding is behind you and it's finally time for you two to be alone. You want it to be perfect!

Think of a Honeymoon Specialist as being very much like another trusted professional - a Wedding Coordinator. During an indepth consultation I take the time to get to know the both of you - what you like and don't like and help you determine what style of travel you have in mind, then I guide you to the honeymoon experience you have been dreaming of. I know all the right questions to ask and answer - even when you don't - and you can rest assured this special time in your lives is in good hands!

It is my job to make sure your honeymoon is as stress-free as possible.

Why work with me,  Barbara Oliver CTA, ECC?

Being invited to be part of your honeymoon planning is a responsibility I take very seriously, so I feel you should know a little about me.

My formal education consists of  • Bachelors Degree in Psychology • 2 year Travel & Tourism Certificate • Certified Travel Associate (CTA) from the Travel Institute • Elite Cruise Counselor (ECC) by the Cruise Line International Association.  I am a big proponent of ongoing continuing education and therefore have completed many Destination Specialist programs and I invest my time and funds to travel as often as I can to be able to guide you through first hand experience (-> that is me this past Dec when I was invited to Tahiti by the Tourist Board).

Beyond education however, is who I am and the talent I bring to the planning process. I feel what I offer to you is the ability to really listen - to not only hear what you are saying, but also pick up on those things that you don't even realize is important to you. I work very hard to see the pictures in your heads and help you select the destination that will match what you have been dreaming of. I view your honeymoon as a complete experience - a story arc if you will - taking into account the stress of the wedding and your need to recover and reconnect.

You will come home relaxed, refreshed and ready to re-enter real life!

Great! But that sounds expensive

As many of my couples will attest to, not only will I save you time and stress - I will also make sure you get the best value for your budget! The good news is that for most travel arrangements there are no additional fees. I am compensated by the suppliers after you travel  - so it doesn't cost any more than muddling though by yourself on the internet with no guidance, trying to determine who you can believe and trust! A research deposit is required to begin the planning process however, but for most trips it is applied to your final payment.

Where can we go?

Anywhere your heart and budget will take you! Romantic Journeys is a full service travel agency with supplier
relationships and experience all over the world.

Categories: Travel Agent

Destn. Weddings (1)
Romantic Trips (1)
Mexico (1)
West Europe (1)

Barbara was absolutely amazing. She prepped us on all the options, took into account what activities we were most interested in, and set up an unforgettable experience. I will be using her for more of my vacations!

Profile Picture Brendan, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Barbara planned the most unforgettable breathtaking honeymoon for my Husband and i last month to Souheast Asia. We traveled all throughout Thailand and Singapore for 2.5 weeks staying in the most beautiful boutique resorts at each stop. We could not have imagined a more perfect trip.

Profile Picture MaKayla, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1388892116465 photo rotator images mm coastalbliss 06   reduced

Destination Weddings - Brides Dress Rehearsal

$1,400.00 Value | Promo Code: RJDressRehearsal
Considering a Destination Wedding? For only $399 per couple, brides and their grooms can stay for 3 nights (prescheduled dates) at a Karisma hotel of your choice and have the opportunity to meet the onsite wedding coordinators, photograhers and other wedding vendors; taste menu and cake options, and even view the various locations and setups for your ceremony and private events! Receive a $500 Food & Bev credit if DW is booked with me within 30 days of return. * Airfare not included

Barbara is so sweet and knows the perfect places for you and your significant other to go to! She has traveled the world. Whats great is she will recommend what is best for your own personal lifestyle. Her and her husband have personally visited resorts and the best vacation spots. With her experience and knowledge Romantic Journeys is the best travel agency, you wont be disappointed.

Romantic Journeys,Barbara really know her way around the travel business. She has been all over the world and can usually tell you about the places you are thinking of going to because she has probably been there herself. She defiantly goes above and beyond for her clients. I highly recommend Romantic Journeys. A+

The Wedding & Event Design Studio, 22800 Lyons Ave # 110, Santa Clarita, Los Angeles, CA 91321   See On Map
661-206-1409 (phone)
By Appointment
Romantic Journeys is a wedding Honeymoon Specialist from Los Angeles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Orange County, and all of Southern California. Romantic Journeys is a professional wedding Romance Travel Specialist that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for over 8 years. We specialize in creating honeymoon memories that will last a lifetime!.