Romantic Florals LLC

Round Rock, TX View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Award winning boutique floral studio that provides custom floral designs for weddings in Austin and the surrounding hill country area.

Caring about your specific needs is a paramount priority of ours.
We help you by offering guidance on how to filter, translate, and enhance your personal ideas and inspiration. We transform your vision into a completely unique event reflective of your taste and personality. We want your day to be as beautiful and unique as you are.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rebecca K. Married on 09/04/2022

Hire Tricia now!!!!! Beautiful flowers at a reasonable price

I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to flowers or making things look pretty, and I also didn’t want to spend a fortune on flowers, and I’m so glad I found Tricia because she really knew how to make my vision come to life while also staying within my budget! I just sent her some pictures that I found pretty, and she talked me through the rest and created a beautiful mood board. I really appreciated that the week before she stayed in close communication with me, sent me pictures of the bouquets and asked for feedback, and was extremely responsive. When I got to the venue on the day of, all the flowers were already set up and looking beautiful. Plus she made the cutest boutonnière for my pup ☺️ Highly recommend Tricia and Romantic Florals!
    Grace V. Married on 03/12/2022

Gorgeous Florals for our Winter Wedding

Tricia is an amazing florist! She answered all of my questions, sent me inspiration photos, and absolutely nailed the look and feel of the floral arrangements for our big day. She has a wonderful eye for what will go well together and is such an amazing person overall. She communicated with us every step of the way and we could tell that she has a true passion for making couple's wedding days special. I am so very thankful for her and her beautiful arrangements.
  • Christina
    Christina S. Married on 05/02/2021

Look NO Further!

Tricia Won, owner and floral Talent, was my florist for this once in a lifetime wedding. I have been married for 26 years but my husband and I never had a wedding with all the bells and whistles. I have saved for years to have this spectacular wedding/ vow renewal party. And on May 02 , 2021 we finally had our wedding. It was the wedding of my dreams. And I can honestly say this was because of the efforts of all my wedding team. Yet In particular Tricia Won. She brought to fruition a dream bouquet. I always loved the 1920’s design esthetic, and asked her for a chandelier bouquet. Tricia totally Delivered! I’ve never seen a more beautiful bouquet, EVER! She made my dream come true with her immense talent. I can not overstate this woman’s skills. Please everyone reading this review, STOP looking. You have found your florist. No one can do better! Romantic Florals delivers on time, with skill and makes your wedding dreams a reality!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Round Rock, 78681
5122036030
Location of (Romantic Florals LLC)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding