Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Romantic Florals LLC

Romantic Florals provides custom floral designs for exquisite weddings in the Austin area. We offer the best prices and highest quality wedding floral in Central Texas. It is our desire to provide top-notch customer service and fine attention to detail. Romantic Florals cares about your unique needs, listens to your ideas and will guide you effortlessly through your floral selections. We want your day to be as beautiful and unique as you are.

Follow Romantic Florals LLC on

34 Reviews for Romantic Florals LLC

• Jordyn

Jordyn Busby · Married on 09/15/2018

Best florist EVER!!

Where do I begin?! Tricia was AMAZING and completely in tune to what I was looking for on my wedding day. She listened to all my attempts to describe what was in my mind and was kind enough to let me show her a million pictures on Pinterest. All I can say is she absolutely nailed it!! Tricia is truly an artist in her craft and my flowers turned out better than I could of ever dreamed of. I cannot thank he enough! I loved working with her (she really is the sweetest) and I would recommend her to any bride :)

Jennifer Adams · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Absolutely amazing! I had to plan my wedding 6 hours away! Tricia was fantastic! We talked about everything! She sent so many pictures! We were so happy! Everything was so beautiful!!!

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Tricia, owner of Romantic Florals. From our first consultation, she was helpful, professional, and really worked hard to maximize our small budget for a large wedding. She was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with for my March, 24th wedding; eased my anxieties, and helped me make decision about what I wanted for the wedding. I had no clue when it came to flowers. To quote her from one of our conversations “Let me handle it; you enjoy your day.” That’s her mindset through the entire process, she will pamper you with excellent service. I loved that she texted me pictures as she put things together for my feedback. On the flowers, our bouquets were gorgeous, unique, and perfect for our wedding. I’m still receiving compliments on them and questions on who did the flowers. Even all my guys thought their boutonniere with blue thistle incorporated were the coolest; that’s high praise coming from some groomsmen! Tricia created 25+ 6ft garland runners and a 20ft arch piece; she came delivered to a venue and set everything up herself. Her work really set the mood for the entire evening. If you want superior service, swoon worthy florals, and someone willing to work with your budget, Tricia at Romantic Florals is it, hands down.

Romantic Florals LLC Pricing

Romantic Florals LLC Price Rates

Romantic Florals LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Round Rock, TX 78681 See on map