Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Romantic Florals LLC

Romantic Florals provides custom floral designs for exquisite weddings in the Austin area. We offer the best prices and highest quality wedding floral in Central Texas.  It is our desire to provide top-notch customer service and fine attention to detail. Romantic Florals cares about your unique needs, listens to your ideas and will guide you effortlessly through your floral selections. We want your day to be as beautiful and unique as you are.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Table Arrangements (4)
Clean Up (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Tricia, owner of Romantic Florals. From our first consultation, she was helpful, professional, and really worked hard to maximize our small budget for a large wedding. She was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with for my March, 24th wedding; eased my anxieties, and helped me make decision about what I wanted for the wedding. I had no clue when it came to flowers. To quote her from one of our conversations “Let me handle it; you enjoy your day.” That’s her mindset through the entire process, she will pamper you with excellent service. I loved that she texted me pictures as she put things together for my feedback. On the flowers, our bouquets were gorgeous, unique, and perfect for our wedding. I’m still receiving compliments on them and questions on who did the flowers. Even all my guys thought their boutonniere with blue thistle incorporated were the coolest; that’s high praise coming from some groomsmen! Tricia created 25+ 6ft garland runners and a 20ft arch piece; she came delivered to a venue and set everything up herself. Her work really set the mood for the entire evening. If you want superior service, swoon worthy florals, and someone willing to work with your budget, Tricia at Romantic Florals is it, hands down.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Tricia with Romantic Florals is over the top with her floral wedding designs for my daughter’s wedding on 12.16.17! Very professional and super creative in all she did for the wedding. Beautiful bouquets, ceremony flowers for the alter and chair florals to the cake flowers! Loved working with her and she was spot on with everything she promised! Thank you Tricia for the very personal touch! I knew I never had to worry about anything from the moment we met! Janet

Profile Picture Janet, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used florals as the primary decor for our wedding and Romantic Florals was referred to us by our wedding planner. Tricia was super friendly, very professional, organized, and attentive through the entire process. During the consultation, she was very proactive with helping with the overall plan and kept in touch well. I felt like she really listened to my vision and she worked within the budget we set without hesitation and did not sacrifice any creativity or aesthetics with her creations. Tricia is really knowledgeable about the flowers she works with and I could tell that she really takes pride in her creations and enjoys her work. Anytime I had questions she responded right away. She even helped open my eyes to different types of flowers to use in my design and I can say that I now appreciate flowers I wouldn't have without her. Her attentiveness and attention to detail during the entire process really helped me feel relaxed on the day of my wedding. I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Romantic Florals! I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Tricia. Her execution was on point! She did an incredible job and I was very happy with how beautiful all of the florals were for the wedding!

Profile Picture C, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Romantic Florals LLC Pricing