Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Romantic Florals LLC

Romantic Florals provides custom floral designs for exquisite weddings in the Austin area. We offer the best prices and highest quality wedding floral in Central Texas.  It is our desire to provide top-notch customer service and fine attention to detail. Romantic Florals cares about your unique needs, listens to your ideas and will guide you effortlessly through your floral selections. We want your day to be as beautiful and unique as you are.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Table Arrangements (3)
Clean Up (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Tricia with Romantic Florals is over the top with her floral wedding designs for my daughter’s wedding on 12.16.17! Very professional and super creative in all she did for the wedding. Beautiful bouquets, ceremony flowers for the alter and chair florals to the cake flowers! Loved working with her and she was spot on with everything she promised! Thank you Tricia for the very personal touch! I knew I never had to worry about anything from the moment we met! Janet

Profile Picture Janet, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used florals as the primary decor for our wedding and Romantic Florals was referred to us by our wedding planner. Tricia was super friendly, very professional, organized, and attentive through the entire process. During the consultation, she was very proactive with helping with the overall plan and kept in touch well. I felt like she really listened to my vision and she worked within the budget we set without hesitation and did not sacrifice any creativity or aesthetics with her creations. Tricia is really knowledgeable about the flowers she works with and I could tell that she really takes pride in her creations and enjoys her work. Anytime I had questions she responded right away. She even helped open my eyes to different types of flowers to use in my design and I can say that I now appreciate flowers I wouldn't have without her. Her attentiveness and attention to detail during the entire process really helped me feel relaxed on the day of my wedding. I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Romantic Florals! I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Tricia. Her execution was on point! She did an incredible job and I was very happy with how beautiful all of the florals were for the wedding!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Romantic Florals was an absolute joy to work with for my daughter’s wedding. Tricia was so attentive to everything my daughter wanted and never tried to push us us to do things we didn’t want. She provided us with wonderful suggestions when we gave her a vision of what my daughter wanted. She also was so good about repurposing Florals that were used for the wedding ceremony to move and then use them for the reception. She always kept my daughter and I in mind concerning costs and stayed well within our budget. I would recommend Romantic Florals to anyone!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/22/17, 1 Review