2226 Eastridge Loop, San Jose, CA 95122 Map · Phone number

About Romano's Macaroni Grill Catering

Enjoy the ease of Romano's Macaroni Grill Catering! We professionally set your buffet table with linen, decorations, table skirting and food warming chafers filled with hot and fresh food. We'll stay and serve your guests for one and a half hours to ensure quality service and food portioning. The equipment is removed and the area cleaned up before completion.

Our catered buffets start at $14.99 per person. Call us today to plan you special event!

June2008041
June2008037
dublinfullservice003

3 Reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill Catering

Amy · Married on 09/26/2008

We ordered from the Macaroni Grill catering menu & it was great. I called the 1-800 number and they helped me place the order. I was called the day of our event to confirm everything & verify the order, delivery time & address. The delivery person was on time and helped set everything up. THe food was good but I would advise ordering more than you think you'll need. We ordered food for over 60 people and only had about 55 and ran out of food. Maybe my adding skills are bad! :) I would definitley recommend this service - it's very affordable & easy and very very convenient.

Sent on 10/16/2008

Nancy · Married on 08/14/2010

3.5

I used Romano's Macaroni Grill Catering in Columbia, MD. I bought the family style catering for a birthday party i gave my husband. After ordering the correct amount of food for the number of people attending, I became concerned that I would not have enough food. The pans look very small and there was a review that said the food was not enough. Nothing could be worse than not having enough food. So before the event I decided to add to my order. Everything I added was in fact left over. Here's my original order for 25 people - 2 containers of chicken marsala, two containers of eggplant parmesean and two salads, one caesar and one insalata blu. The chicken marsala & eggplant dishes both come with pasta. If I had left it at that, it would have been a perfect amount. I added two containers of chicken marsala, one additional salad and a new penne pasta dish. All three items I added were left over, plus we had salad left over anyway - at least one whole bowl. The food at least was absolutely delicious! Everyone commented on how good it was. The service was great. I highly recommend using Macaroni Grill. I could have saved myself about $200 if I had not over ordered. But you live and you learn. And just the two chicken marsala's alone would not have been enough....so I really made it perfect by having the eggplant in addition to the chicken.

Sent on 08/20/2010

Roseanna · Married on 05/30/2010

2.6
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

This is a really difficult review to write! Prior to the event the service we received from Macaroni Grill was PERFECT!However, on the day of the actual event the only disappointment of our wedding was the food. The presentation was so poor, as the hostess, I was very very embarrassed! The salad was served and was delicious... but when our guests went to the buffet... disastrous! The food looked like slop and the portions were sooooo skimpy it looked like we sent our guests to a ration line. We had chosen two entrees for our guests.. each guest was to be served both... but the servers asked which they would like. I was in the first group to be served so I asked the servers not to ask that question but my guests told me that they were in fact asked which entree they would like. My serving was about half a cup of food... my husband did not even get a piece of chicken with his serving of Chicken Scallopini... so here we had a large white dinner plate with about 1/2 cup of food on it.. that was all! While it tasted delicious... just like at the restaurant.. the presentation was dreadful! We ordered food for 150 and we had 146 guests present... the really infuriating part.... at the end of the night I had neatly packaged and set to go 7 VERY LARGE containers of food.... I don't want leftovers! I want well fed guests. We were told we would have plenty of bread... it is soooo delicious! Well, we had 1 piece per person which was served with the salad. We had many guests ask for more bread... but they were told it was gone. The day after the wedding some of my best friends sadly told me that by time they were served the food was not even warm... as I though back to the buffet line, I realized that they did in fact keep the lids off of the chafing dishes! Every guest I asked the day after the wedding said the food was yummy but there wasn't enough of it and it was not very appealingly placed on their plates. So.. bottom line... not sure I would ever do that again! I have ordered the family style food for other parties I gave and it was fabulous. Always order the penne or bow tie pasta as opposed to the angle hair (we had chicken scallopini and shrimp portofino... they cut the angel hair into little pieces and mixed the dish all togeher... yuck!). We served a fun post wedding dance snack... guest gobbled that up.. they were very very hungry!

Sent on 06/02/2010