Crown Point, IN 46307 Map · Phone number

About Roma Pictures

Roma Pictures provides high quality wedding photography at affordable rates. With online pricing and customizable packages, Roma Pictures makes your wedding photography plans easy.

Follow Roma Pictures on

Bridal Party Photos
    Ceremony Photos
    Reception Photos
    Photo Lounge
    Photo book with Guest signatures and notes
    Photo Lounge Props

Our photographer, Marty, did a good job. He captured many memorable moments from our big day. He also suggested we do a Photo Lounge instead of the currently trending Photo Booth, and our guests LOVED this feature of our wedding. Marty offered us a great deal and still provided props to create funny and charming photos, as well as an additional photographer for the area and a helper to put photos is a book and allow guests to write notes and/or sign.

While we were asked to make a list of people we wanted pictures with, we didn't realize how specific we should have been. I focused on large groups for my list because I had never been married and didn't realize how fast the day goes by. I never thought my mom and I wouldn't get a one on one photo! While that was very disappointing, we couldn't blame Marty because we didn't ask. My recommendation to brides and grooms is to be super-specific on your list for the photographer!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Roma Pictures FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Crown Point, 46307 See on map