Montville, Montville, NJ 07045 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pie Oh My

Pie Oh My, a pizza catering company in New Jersey, specializes in wood fired pizza. Teaming up with the Sip ‘N Swirl Truck, an ice cream company based in Little Falls, New Jersey, couples have the opportunity to offer their guests ice cream, satisfying any sweet tooth. With over 70 years of experience, Rolling Dough believes that dough, fire and ice makes everything nice, in addition to creating an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. For couples looking to go outside of the box, book Rolling Dough now for your special day.

Cuisine
With the belief that nothing is cooler than a wood fired oven or hotter than an ice cream truck, Pie Oh My offers a variety of foods to choose from that service all types of dietary needs, from kosher, gluten-free and lactose-free to vegan and vegetarian. Rolling Dough is available for the following cuisine styles:

• American

Fun bites
5ec86e8f6102129b 1505904507737 ww1

21 Reviews for Pie Oh My

Robert · Married on 10/24/2017

Food was great and the service was fantastic. I will use them again . Not one complaint from my guests.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Karyn · Married on 10/07/2017

I was in contact with Jed and everything was what I hoped for and more. Jed was very informative and made this whole experience a pleasure. My wedding guests LOVED the ice cream. I saw a few people with sprinkles on their face while devouring their ice cream cone. I would recommend these guys to anyone and everyone. Thanks again for a great time!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

I had such a great experience with Rolling Dough! They were very responsive to my many phone calls and the food they provided was excellent! I would reccomend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Award

Pie Oh My Pricing

Pie Oh My Price Rates

Pie Oh My FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Italian, Local, Mexican, Sandwiches, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), House Beer, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol

• Montville Montville, NJ, 07045 See on map