Rogue Pixels Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rogue Pixels Photography

Artistic. Fun. Inspiring. Elegant. Romantic.

I was born and raised in a small town named Houma in Louisiana. I picked up my first camera when I was in 3rd grade and shot my first wedding when I was 16. Even then I knew what I was born to do. I have always had a huge passion for photography, even at a very young age. I went to Louisiana State University for a short time and studied pre-med and photojournalism, moved back home and went to Nicholls State University to study Fine Arts and Photojournalism as well as Nursing. I never leave home without a camera. I am a hopeless romantic and I love my family, That is why I enjoy wedding photography so much. I love being a part of that special day and being able to capture the emotions in photo. I have a very unique style. I know some photographers claim the same but I really like to think I have an eye for the out of the ordinary. My life is far from normal. I travel the country to Comic Book and Anime Conventions to do press coverage. I love traveling and meeting new people and seeing everyone in costumes expressing their love of a comic book character or movie character. I love seeing people happy and being able to capture that moment.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: New Orleans

Follow Rogue Pixels Photography on

1 Review for Rogue Pixels Photography

My fiancé and I recently worked with Janie and Rogue Pixels for our Doctor Who inspired engagement session and her photographs turned out beautifully. Janie is incredibly responsive and easy to work with in all matters of the photography process from initial contact, contract signing, photo inspiration, all the way to through the actual session. She has a wonderful eye and completely understood what we were aiming to achieve for our engagement session. We're ecstatic to work with her again for our upcoming wedding.

Profile Picture Amie, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews